1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Raiders @ Texans 11/17/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Nov 14, 2013.

1. donatas

donatas Member

That defense is garbage. Horrible secondary. Numbers lie in this case.

2. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

No guys, this is good. We keep losing and we keep out hopes alive for the number 1 overall pick. Bucs won today, we just need to lose to the jaguars and well officially have the worst team and record in the NFL I believe.

Perfect call by Kubiak. Let Case see some snaps early and keep the game close, fans stick around and buy beers at the stadium. Put in Schaub in second half, lose the game, keep hope alive for the number 1 pick!

3. hairyme

hairyme Member

I have a deaf friend who can read lips like a wizard... if only I had her at my disposal!

Come on, surely somebody here can figure this out??

4. sydmill

sydmill Member

Andre has/had the ability to put up Jerry Rice type numbers. Unfortunately for him, Carr and Schaub were his quarterbacks...

5. Ashes

Ashes Member

What team are you watching?

6. solid

solid Contributing Member

I sort of knew that if Case didn't move the team in the second half, Schaub was coming in. Teams are going all out blitz against Case (pulled off against Schaub). I also noticed the plays changed for Schaub. Whatever. I still think that Case has serious potential, maybe not with the Texans. He had his chance to shine and that is all he can ask for. I think he showed some serious talent and also that he needs to work on reading defenses. That's fine. I hope he catches on somewhere else. With the right coach and system I think he can be outstanding. He was thrown to the "lions" here, and actually did better than most expected. Good luck Case. Get out of here ASAP, run for you life, and career.

7. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Teams know they can blitz Case and affect him.

Part of the reason Schaub got us into the redzone a couple of times was because Oakland stopped blitzing and started playing more zone. And the times the did blitz, Schaub couldn't do anything either.

If Case remains in the game, they keep blitzing and I don't think we see anything different from what we saw in Arizona. End result ends up being the same.

8. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

he said stop stopping on your routes..

9. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Rumblings suggest coaching staff is getting canned this week. Of course I am hearing this through a sports agent but thought I would let yall in on this one.

10. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Andre: "****ing scrub!"

Schaub: "look it's not my fault he put me in the game!"

Andre: "You're right let me go find that ****er..."

11. TreeRollins

TreeRollins Contributing Member

To be clear this is all over twitter. Not my work, sorry for not saying that in original post

12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

The only way Case is going to learn to pick up the blitz is to be out there. Kubiak should be gone today, no question. That was a b**** move putting Schaub in. We know what we have with Schaub. The season is already lost, all that matters is whether Case can be the QB of this team next season. Kubaik is trying to save his ass rather than doing what's best for the team.

13. Nero

Nero Member

Kinda makes you wish Tate had been able to power his way those extra couple of yards. I know the dude has cracked ribs, and so I am not dogging him, but man, with that much space and that much of a running head start, he should have scored on that play, and then none of this other crap happens.

Oh well.

FULL TANK MODE BABY

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Case Keenum: 13-of-24, 170 yards, TD, INT, 73.3 rating.
    Matt Schaub: 12-of-25, 155 yards, 0 TD, 0 INT, 67.9 rating.
    <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Texans&amp;src=hash">#Texans</a></p>&mdash; Nick Mathews (@Nick_Mathews) <a href="https://twitter.com/Nick_Mathews/statuses/402197905512992768">November 17, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

15. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Can't say I understand the outrage. Keenum has been bad in the 2nd half, and Schaub nearly led us to a comeback win. Also, on that 4th down slant to Andre would it have been enough for a first down if there wasn't a false start?

16. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

you hear that? that's your credibility flying right out the window. not even worth posting the multitude of reasons why you're so utterly and completely wrong.

17. astros123

astros123 Member

scrub is garbage

18. ktbballplaya

ktbballplaya Member

no it wouldnt he was short

19. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Because we have been losing games the same way every game! And no it would of been short! Brooks' false start gave us an extra play!

20. Ashes

Ashes Member

No, we would've been 1.5 yards short lmao