View Single Post
Clutch is offline Old 12-05-2012, 07:51 AM   #16
Clutch
Administrator
Clutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #1
Major thanks to Matt Jackson and Adam Wexler of SportsTalk 790 for making the audio of Craig Ackerman's final call available. Be sure to check out their blog.

I took that audio and mixed it with the video. Here is Ackerman's "The Lakers just pooped their big boy pants!" call along with the video of the final play he was calling.

"My kid's asleep. I've eaten dinner. I'm ready to get on ClutchFans." -- Ron Artest