1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Uh-Oh]Israel and Gaza on the brink of all out WAR

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by mgraye2969, Nov 14, 2012.

1. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

Because you have actually lived in Gaza, and experienced this first hand? The propaganda in your country (Israel) hasn't led you to believe this?

Sadly, the Palestinians and Arab world feel the Israelis do the same with their children. They force military service on their youth, and are poisoned with hate for Palestinians. Heck they are forced to drop bombs on people they might have once been friends with.

2. mgraye2969

mgraye2969 Member

Are you on crack? You are comparing the holocaust and a war on terror.

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I guess it makes sense - from a terrorist's or terrorist sympathizer's perspective.

Royce White also thinks he should #EDUCATE others about #PROTOCOL. #wordaapp

4. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

And boom. There it is. People flip when the term "Holocaust" is used, all arguments and discussions go out the window. When in reality, what is happening the the Palestinians is staggered long term Genocide.

We are simply talking about the use of images to stir emotions. The use of holocaust images was very political in nature, and still is. Yet no one seems to be dehumanized by that...

5. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

:eek: Wow, so now I am a terrorist? because I disagree with you?

What a sick twisted person you are.

6. mgraye2969

mgraye2969 Member

Like I have said many times, I feel for the Gazans and wish they had an opportunity to live their life free of fear. I do not believe the propaganda Israel slanders either. I actually disagree with the settlements, but Israel is far from Gaza on the way they educate and protect themselves as a state.

7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Wow, but to answer your post no I don't think the Iraqis or Jews dehumanized their dead. I don't remember seeing pictures of dead Iraqis or Jews wrapped in flags held up during demontration though.

8. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

Exactly why Israel will never allow Palestine to become a state.

9. mgraye2969

mgraye2969 Member

You are on Crack. There is not a genocide going on here. Out of the 1.7 million people living in Gaza, only about 150 have died. If there is a genocide going on anywhere it is Syria. Israel even sends leaflets to the residents of Gaza telling them to evacuate the area so they will not be harmed.

10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Exactly - I also don't remember pictures of children at demos with bomb belts around them...

[​IMG]

11. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

12. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

Deji, I'm saying prayers for peace in the area and safety for all on both sides on a daily basis now. Tel Aviv is a beautiful and progressive city and its scary that this is starting to spread to that area. Please stay safe.

13. mgraye2969

mgraye2969 Member

Israel has agreed to peace many times. Each time they do, Palestine launches another intifada or something of that nature. Palestine is the reason, that Palestine will never have a state.

Do you really think Israel doesn't want peace? What about the 1937 Peel Commission, 1947 UN Partition, 1967 Khartoum, 2000 Camp David, 2001 Taba, and 2001 Olmert Offer?

14. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

15. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

adeelsiddiqui is a crazy terrorist sympathizer. Probably not worth arguing with.

16. Baseballa

Baseballa Member

The fact that anyone would even think to associate this with the Holocaust is just incredible and shows how out of touch some people are.

17. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

Is that what I really did? I simply asked the question, Do images from the Holocaust dehumanize you?

I don't see any associations, or assimilation. Maybe step back and re read the post. Heck I even predicted people would go ape-**** as soon as the term "Holocaust" is used.

18. mgraye2969

mgraye2969 Member

19. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

:rolleyes: just a second ago you accused me of being a terrorist, just to get an upper hand at an argument.

Sad, pathetic, and hateful.

20. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

Israel also sends out text messages to phone #'s in the Gaza area code warning of the attacks and asking people to move away from any "military elements" so they'll be out of harms way.
    I don't think I've ever heard of another country asking its enemies citizens to flee certain places so they won't get hurt.