View Single Post
Air Langhi is online now Old 11-13-2012, 08:32 PM   #229
Air Langhi
Contributing Member
Air Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAir Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAir Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAir Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAir Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAir Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job doneAir Langhi is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Aug 2000
Member: #1843
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. View Post
Statement from Royce White: "In hindsight, perhaps it was not a good idea to be open & honest about my anxiety disorder, due to the current situations at hand that involve the nature of actions from the Houston Rockets. As a rookie, I want to settle into a team & make progress; but since preseason the Rockets have been inconsistent with their agreement to proactively create a healthy & successful relationship. At this point, the Rockets are aware of my position & the reason for my absence. Any other response is inaccurate. This is important to me. It is a health issue. I must advocate for my rights. It is a player-commodity league. The failure to meet my requests for support will end with me being unhealthy & that is not a consequence that I am willing to accept to play any sport."

I guess those other GMs knew something when they didn't want to touch him.