View Single Post
ROXTXIA is offline Old 11-13-2012, 01:51 PM   #6
ROXTXIA
Contributing Member
ROXTXIA is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereROXTXIA is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereROXTXIA is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereROXTXIA is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereROXTXIA is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereROXTXIA is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereROXTXIA is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Apr 2000
Member: #1409
I'd like to think we can tap that well of talent he has, but (while not making fun of his illness) how much of his behavior is the illness and how much is pure flakiness? How much does the former contribute to the latter? Is he trying to overcome his problems or are they getting the better of him or is he in any way overpushing the boundaries of goodwill the team has set (which must have some sort of limits)?

Again, not making fun of him. Can he be helped so that he can help the team? Was our pick wasted (in which case, 3 out of 4 unwasted picks [DMo included] isn't bad)?

Might take a couple years before we really know if he'll rise above his illness or if it'll be more than the organization can deal with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketman84 View Post
I don't understand why would draft someone with travel anxiety anyway. I get that that's a separate issue than his attitude problem, but we shouldn't have drafted him anyway.
^This.