1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[MMA] Jon "Bones" Jones vs. "Sugar" Rashad Evans

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by FrancisFan3, Apr 21, 2012.

Tags:
  1. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

I agree. McDonald is the next big thing, dude is a beast. Not only is he technical, he is a brutal finisher.

Makes me think we might see GSP go up to middleweight.

The Hominick fight was very entertaining, would have liked it to be 5 rounds.

I don't care for either Jones or Rashad, but was pulling for Evans because i think Jones nice guy bit is BS. Jones is just too good, can't see him staying in Lightheavy for much longer. Not sure he has the chin to deal with bigger fighters though. Should be interesting.

Solid card IMO.

2. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

Hahah. When Blacks act like thugs we are animals that need to be in prison, when we act respectful, polite, and speak with correct english (We are FAKE.) ahahah gotta love amerikkka

Floyd Mayweather had it right, doesnt matter if you are poor and dumb, or rich or smart. The vast majority still view us the same hahaah

3. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

Chael Sonnen fights at 185, and is a natural 205ers

the great white hypes Forrest Griffin, and Alexander Gussatoffson are both bigger than Jon Jones

The fight was boring because you racist didnt get what you want

Intelligent Black Men like Jon Jones brings out the worst in the media and the amerikkans. RG3 being called selfish by an anoyamous source didnt surprise me( those cowards hate to see an intelligent black man who is respectful and curtious).

Their biggest fear is bm living up to our potential. Jon Jones has training MMA for less than 4 years, and i already a top 3 p4p fighter. Thats our potential, we can do anything if we apply ourselves. They cant compete with that, so they lock us up on bogus charges, or even worse gun us down in gated neighborhoods and claim self-defense.

4. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

Jones beat the crap outta him.

what are you talkng about, Jon Jones cant finish every fight now... he is human( although he has been super impressive lately). Would you rather prefer Carlos the natural born runner Condit, or George Bore Peirre hahaha

5. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

GSP is a boring fighter. Sucks that Overeem got suspended, many predicted that blacks or fighters with african blood would take over the UFC, and that is whats happening, cant for Cormier vs. Barnett

6. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

Why you mad tho

7. apollo33

apollo33 Member

What the fruck?

nothing makes sense anymore

8. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

:confused: The fight was boring cause on average 1-3 shots were landed per round. This is proven by the lack of any blood or bruises on either fighter. That's boring. Go take your race-baiting to the D&D were that stuff is encouraged.

9. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

im not blind

I guess you dont see or hear the boos either for black fighters, or maybe im just hearing things at the weigh-ins. their is no race card here. Open your eyes, and stop trying to pretend you dont see it

Rashad was always hated after he knocked out many golden-boys in the UFC, in his fight againist Machida, many americans were booing their own countries fighter, and cheering for Machida. Watch the fight.

Now that Rashad is not longer a threat after he got knocked out, Jon Jones is their new target, which is why i alluded to.. racist didnt get what they wanted. Many amerikkans want to see Jon Jones lose. They hate Rashad Evans, but are only cheering for him, because they hate Jon Jones more. Jon Jones is a huge threat to them, because he black, articulate, breaks a lot of stereotypes and can possibly be the face of the UFC for many years to come.

They hate Rashad but, are only cheering for him to spite Jones. Just watch when Rashad Evans fights a white fighter next. You will see those same fans cheering him this fight booing him. It happens all the time with a black fighters, at weigh-ins everywhere. Chael Sonnen is the cockiest fighter in the UFC and is loved.( go figure)

10. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Dude, stfu already. It's no wonder you've been demoted to rookie you stupid child. Grow up.

11. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

Why you mad tho . Im sure Dan Henderson will get em right champ

12. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Rashad has always been hated, because he's always been really cocky.

Jones, I guess people hate him because of his general fake humbleness and he thinks he's Jesus.

Can you explain to me why Rampage never gets hated, neither does Kongo or Overeem (until the steroids bust recently). Are they not black to you.

And can you explain to me why Michael Bisping, Brock Lesnar, Schaub, Mir, Nick Diaz are amongst the most hated fighters in MMA. Is it because they are black and people in Amerrika can't handle them.

13. LonghornFan

I'm a HUGE fan of Jones, this fight just didn't impress. I also loathe Sonnen, his act is a joke. Nice try though you idiotic bigot.

14. LonghornFan

Not even worth it brah. This kid is a joke, read through his other 400+ moronic posts. Troll trying way too hard to be down. Wangsta.

15. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

Rampage was always hated man, what are you talking about. They began to love when Rampage when he was no longer on top. They will cheer for black athletes only when they no longer view them as a threat. Unless that athlete has already gone down in history as the GOAT( Tiger Woods, Anderson Silva)

Just look at this great nations history for proof. Right now RG3 is somewhat loved to a point. Mark my words if RG3 lives up to his potential and becomes the best QB in the league( im telling you right now, it will be the same as Jon Jones, they will be calling him FAKE)

16. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

the fight wasnt boring, you were expecting Jon Jones to fight a dumb fight againist a fighter that knows all of his moves. What kind of strategy is that.

Jon Jones would have probably finished any other fighter. Rashad knows him and his moves man.

Sonnen is more loved than Jon Jones, a man who has never been in trouble with the law, or taken steriods like Sonnen

17. LonghornFan

Whatever you say dude. :rolleyes:

18. LonghornFan

BTW- Rampage has always been and will always be my favorite fighter ever. His fights in Pride were pure awesome as was his ass kicking of Lidell in '03. Quit with your broad brush and race baiting, it's so 1999 on the internets.

19. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[​IMG]

You just might possibly be the biggest racist on CF.

20. SunsRocketsfan

Lolatsoccer is making a bid for biggest idiotic racist poster of clutchfans. Congrats