1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN: Where will Bosh go?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BrandyonTX, Jul 6, 2010.

1. redao

redao Member

[​IMG]

ESPN always made great predictions.

4 people like this.
  2. Parlett316

Parlett316 Contributing Member

The same one when Wade goes down since that has happened before. In all honesty I wasn't sold on Bosh when he was in Toronto and I'm not sold on him now even with Morey offering him the stars and the moon.

3. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

Nice find +1.

4. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Great find! Insiders my ultra white arse!

5. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

LMAO!!!!

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Does anyone think that anyone in the media will ever get the inside scoop?

The whole point of negotiations is to keep your cards close to your chest and make everyone think they are in the game in order to drive up the bidding.

Doesn't matter if it's a SnT or free agent, you want to get as much from a team as you can, and at the same time it just feels really good to be wanted by so many.

I wouldn't believe any rumor or speculation on where Chris Bosh may end up. You figure that he has to court the big contracts from teams that have the cap room regardless of how interested he is in to get the best SnT deal possible if he goes that direction.

If I had to bet money though - I'd say both Wade and Bosh end up in Miami. I think Wade is bluffing in looking at teams and is actually spying for Pat Riley in terms of getting an idea of what teams are offering other free agents. Wade is a company man. That's my gut. But what the heck do I know?

7. \/|()L/\T()R

\/|()L/\T()R Member

This is the truth...

If Bosh had said even once to the media, that he was interested in Houston, and was considering them as much as any other team...those percentages would be more equal.

But it's kinda obvious that Bosh isn't that high or low on Houston, it's just another team to him. Which to be honest is fair...

8. Cakewalk

Cakewalk Member

At least we are on the table. And yes, I don't trust those "experts". The only pro I trust is Morey.

9. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Looks like LBJ/Bosh/Wade have made their decision.

It will be interesting to see what reporters say now, considering it's no longer up in the air and they can't just throw out random speculation any more.

10. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

Hahaha nice dude!

--RB

11. kturner77

kturner77 Member

AMEN!! I couldn't agree more. Bottom line, NO ONE KNOWS!

12. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

I've tried to be a good boy about our Bosh kissyfest, but at this point I've seen enough. I would rather have a losing team whose players I admire.

1 person likes this.
  13. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

Well, we are not going to get Bosh.
    He is certainly going to follow his boy Wade.
    Oh well....
    The NBA has to face reality. What's happening to these players is serious. They are going to need new players, with talent, guys who are skilled but have never really thought about a professional career before.
    You think I got a shot? :grin:

14. Chuck 4

Chuck 4 Member

Hell, Broussard just tweeted this:

No one knows anything...

15. meh

meh Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure if Bosh signs and wins here, all fans(except his haters) will all forget about all this crap. No one cared about T-Mac being a diva until he stopped being good.

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I guess I know something :p J/K