1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Lakers 11/15/2009

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ibm

ibm Member

then go to the game thread.

i am not the mod. but i guarantee you if you go ask one of the mods, they're gonna tell you the same thing. :eek:

2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

and clutch modingers gonna put on a locking clinic 2nite

3. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

i think this is more of a "hey dont hang your head let's be positive!" thread rather than just to soley discuss the lakers...

4. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Member

And Swagvor Swagriza is gonna go off swagainst his former team.

5. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

i hope i'm wrong, but i'm predicting a 117 - 102 win by the lakers...we will get outrebounded, kobe will light us up, just gonna be another depressing night, 5-5 houston, oh well, we weren't supposed to be good anyways. Still will watch and root for them though.

6. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Revenge.... Ariza wants redemption.

7. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

cosign.

8. jeffvangundy

jeffvangundy Member

and Swaggy McSwaggy gon cheer us on along wit Swagin Swook

9. Got Em

Got Em Member

whoa did u actually start a non-TOF thread?!?!?

10. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

Ariza getting his championship ring. I'm curious to see what kind of reception he receives from the "fans" in L.A.

Both teams coming off of disappointing losses. I expect the Rockets to bounce back and have a good game, but I expect the Lakers to do the same. Our best hope in this game is to force the Lakers to give Ron Ron the ball as much as possible.

One more thing, I'm really hoping Trevor doesn't try to force it like he did against them in Houston. I know he'll want to prove to the Lakers, the fans, and to himself that they made a mistake by choosing Artest. We need him to play within himself and we need Aaron and our bench to bounce back.

11. BizzleRocket

BizzleRocket Member

Ariza scores 50, Scola gets a 20/10 as does Landry.

They will combine for a total of 90 points. :)

12. Got Em

Got Em Member

tomorrow night kobe & the rapers will finally know how that colorado girl felt!!!!!!

13. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Member

:confused:

I got the first one, but I'm not exswagtly sure who that second person is supposed to be...

14. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

brianna cook

15. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

Brian Cook

16. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

LOL!

is pau gasoft playing yet? carl mandry will take him to SCHOOL!

17. Got Em

Got Em Member

gasoft should be odoms new nickname after finally seeing his fat kardashian wife naked.

18. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

his nickname is already lamar odumb after choosing the wrong kardashian sister.

19. Got Em

Got Em Member

20. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Let's face it, we are not gonna win this game. I know you should never count out even the worst team in basketball because at the end of the day it is still ball, but we have NO chance in thse one.

You asky why? Here you are

1) We have nobody to throw at Bynum and that kid has been playing well. Against Yao there is no questions qho is better, but even with Hayes at him, Drew can easilly shoot over him and rebound over him.

2) They are MUCH BIGGER. Freaking Kings ate us alive on those boards so I don't expect any improvement in that game, especially against even bigger LA.

3) Battier hasn't really stopped anybody this season. Come on, Kobe, Roy dropped already 40 on him. He hasn't been the same defender this year. And his offense is INCONSISTENT. 1/8 or 8/10. Which night will he have?

Unless he can make Kobe really work for his shots, we are not winning this one.

4) Don't expect anything even average from Ariza. Ron will own him just like he owned him last game when he was like 5/21. As much as I hate Ron and as much as he is struggling, he knows what he can do against Ariza.

Just put a little pressure at him and Trevor is completly LOST. I know Ron doesn't defend as well as he used to and he is not stopping anybody either, but he actually CAN gamble against Ariza.

The only chance we can win? If for Aaron to have a CARRER night. I mean he is playing against Fisher. This year he is not even hitting his shots, complete garbage.

Aaron will have to be agressive and I can see him dropping 30+ on Derek.

But still, Go Rockets !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.