1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

safe sex question

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Dookie Sandwich, Mar 19, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Dookie Sandwich

doesnt anyboldy know i f they make a safe sex device for performing oral sex on a woman? the reason i ask is because ive heard some stds are easily contracted through the oral sex ways especially when performing on a woman and id like it to be as safe as possible. know what theyre call,ed? kniow where to get them online? been to some stores but havent found anything. any help would be awesome.

2. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Wrap your mouth in cellophane, and hope your nose doesn't get plugged?

3. lived

lived Member

gladwrap

4. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Try applejuice. I think it might work.

5. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

safe sex is no sex!

6. ToothYanker

ToothYanker Contributing Member

Dental Dam.

7. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

I dont mean to be a damper on this thread, but can someone please start a new thread called "I just got robbed" please? I want to share my experience of a holdup I was apart of tonight at a fastfood place in West Houston. Im a "rookie" and can't start threads. Id appreciate it alot.

8. Zac D

Zac D Contributing Member

Yup.

[​IMG]

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

EASY: perform it on a man. Presto. Safer. :D

10. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

i'll be your crying shoulder.

11. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

lol u serious

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Swoly, you're like the bbs' Dr. Ruth. :D

13. Fatty FatBastard

Please show where you heard this. I've never heard of an STD being contracted through oral sex.

14. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Just use mouthwash afterwards, and then apply some Crest White Strips. Followed by a saucing of lip balm afterward. So fresh, so clean.

15. BenignDMD

BenignDMD Contributing Member

Barrier Methods for Protection During Oral Sex

Oral Sex on the Vulva (outside of vagina) and Anus

If you are giving oral sex from mouth to vulva (outside of vagina) or from mouth to anus, you can protect yourself with methods such as the following:
    Plastic Wrap (such as Saran or Cling Wrap)Pros

Inexpensive and easy to find in any grocery or drug store)
    Covers a larger area

Can be used with oil- or water-based lubricants
    Allows heat to be felt through the wrap

Cons
    Can rip -- use caution with fingernails

Directions on Use: Cover the vulva area with the plastic wrap. You can either cut a piece of the wrap and hold it in place or wrap the pelvic area. To increase sensitivity, you can place lubricant on the side facing the vulva. Once you are done, throw the plastic wrap away. If you are rimming, follow the directions above but place the wrap over the anal area.

Dental Dams, Licks and Other Latex Square BarriersPros
    Provides a stronger latex barrier

Some, such as "Glide Dams," come in flavors such as grape and vanilla

Cons
    May not be easy to find, although some teen-friendly clinics (such as Planned Parenthood) and dental supply stores carry them
    Some feel there is less sensation of warmth and feeling
    Covers a small area and fluids may seep past the dam (use caution)
    Only protects what it covers
    Some require that you hold the latex in place for protection
    May not be used with oil-based lubricants because they will break down the latex

Directions on Use: Hold the latex square over the vulva area. Some will stay in place (like Glide Dams), while others must be held in place for protection. You can also try using a garter belt to hold it and free up your hands. To increase sensitivity, you can place lubricant on the side facing the vulva. Be sure to only use water-based lubricant (not Vaseline or oils). Dental dams can only be used once, so after you are done, throw away the dam. If you are rimming, follow the directions above but place the dam over the anal area.

Cutting a Condom into a RectanglePros
    Easy to get. Look for a non-lubricated condom, flavored lubricated condom or flavored non-lubricated condom

Cons
    Provides a small area of protection and requires care to ensure that fluids don't seep past the condom into the mouth or the anus/vulva area
    You must use both hands to hold the cut condom in place
    Can only use water-based lubricant (not Vaseline or oils)
    Only protects what it covers

Directions on Use: Unroll the condom and cut off the very tip and the very end of the condom. Then cut lengthwise to make a rectangle. Hold the latex square over the vulva area. To increase sensitivity, you can place lubricant on the side facing the vulva. Be sure to only use water-based lubricant (not Vaseline or oils). Once you are done, throw away the condom. If you are rimming, follow the directions above but place the condom over the anal area.

http://www.pamf.org/teen/sex/std/oral/

Gross

16. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Duuuude. Ive got no problem with performing oral sex on women. But if I ever do it then its def only with long term GFs who I KNOW dont have STDs. I have some guy friends that would slap you for starting this thread. LOL

17. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

18. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Ditto, I've taken home some pretty trashy chicks over the last few years, and I'm always hesitant to go down on them. Sh*t, I don't know where some of those girls have been, and I don't think I want to. Either way, there were times where I've been drunk, and really regretted going down on them the next day.

19. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Basically anything that you can get "down there", you can get "up here". That includes herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, HPV (genital warts) etc. Just google up any of these STD's with the word "mouth" and you'll get plenty of info.

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You could check out Libida.com. They have all sorts of things. If you're in Austin, Dreamers might carry something.