1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. BigShasta liked clos4life's post in the thread Clingan vs Wemby and vs Holmgren?...or Segun has a better chance for this team?.

J.R. has been on a tear lately, just monster level posting!

Jun 12, 2024 at 5:54 AM
  2. BigShasta liked Reeko's post in the thread Clingan vs Wemby and vs Holmgren?...or Segun has a better chance for this team?.

Sengun dropping 45 on Wemby is like talking about how Embiid dropped 47 and 18 and 41/7/10 on Jokic’s head the last 2 matchups if we...

Jun 12, 2024 at 5:54 AM
  3. GOATuve replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Why wouldn't I be able to vote? Of course I can. I'm just choosing not to this election. You sound like an utter moron..

Jun 12, 2024 at 5:51 AM
  4. Xopher replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

A dumbass troll who either cannot or will not define "far-left"

Jun 12, 2024 at 5:48 AM
  5. Xopher replied to the thread The state of the democratic party.

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/amp/shows/maddow/blog/rcna128551

Jun 12, 2024 at 5:46 AM
  6. Xopher replied to the thread The state of the democratic party.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2024/04/03/kim-taylor-iowa-voter-fraud-sentence/

Jun 12, 2024 at 5:46 AM
  7. RussE replied to the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

Astros win....everybody happy. Astros lose....everybody pissed. Congrats on the W. Looks like the Mariners are opening up a sizeable...

Jun 12, 2024 at 5:43 AM
  8. Xopher liked astros123's post in the thread my hair is on fire!.

"Crooked joe" never lied about his son. Republicans in congress have not been able to find a single text or email or any correspondence...

Jun 12, 2024 at 5:38 AM
  9. Xopher replied to the thread my hair is on fire!.

The tax crimes he is going to court for in September? Those tax crimes?

Jun 12, 2024 at 5:37 AM
  10. dfbreyes replied to the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

I don't understand the hype for Reed Sheppard. He's the new Jimmer Fredette. Just resign Aaron Holiday.

Jun 12, 2024 at 5:35 AM
  11. Kemahkeith liked MadMax's post in the thread Trevor Bauer.

That’s awesome! I was just kidding, too.

Jun 12, 2024 at 5:30 AM
  12. juicystream replied to the thread It's a matter of Bidenomics!.

We shouldn't race dogs, and lots of breeds are actually capable of hunting, not that I consider that a priority when dogs are being put...

Jun 12, 2024 at 5:25 AM
  13. raining threes liked Stephen66's post in the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

I see that we won. Good

Jun 12, 2024 at 5:22 AM
  14. raining threes replied to the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

I hope they don't trade for Rooker. Can Martinez play 1B?

Jun 12, 2024 at 5:20 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now