1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    We're talking Rockets and the NBA Draft live right now -- who will Houston take #3 on June 26th? Come join the chat!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. Strawberry Gum liked Bo6's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

happy to be in the outlying group of a Green Stan, Al-p believer, and a Sheppard Shiller ....or as some others might call it: a Rockets...

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:35 PM
  2. lnchan replied to the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

Talented enough? ABSOLUTELY Smart enough? Nope.

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:34 PM
  3. Rashmon liked dobro1229's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

I think you are confusing "far-left" with "pro-Democracy"

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:33 PM
  4. Strawberry Gum liked War Machine's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

I want Reed, but I also just really hope it's not Risacher. He's quickly become the most overrated player in this draft. He's got "mid...

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:33 PM
  5. lnchan replied to the thread Trevor Bauer.

I am... seems like others are not.

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:32 PM
  6. leroy replied to the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

This. They absolutely are good enough...just not playing like it consistently enough.

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:31 PM
  7. Screaming Fist replied to the thread Fire Espada.

I worry that Blanco is beginning to run out of steam, but hopefully Garcia nips the impact of that in the bud. Also, it's been past...

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:31 PM
  8. Rockets Rule liked anyname's post in the thread Just get Donovan Clingan for #3.

I can’t stress this enough how much the rockets need Clingan. The rockets should trade Sengun and have Jabari the starter on PF...

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:30 PM
  9. Xopher liked Reeko's post in the thread Man kills teen trying to be a hero nobody asked for.

I love how they’re always the aggressor initiating the entire conflict, then want to claim self-defense…

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:30 PM
  10. raining threes replied to the thread The Joey Loperfido era begins.

Yep, hopefully this means more Caratini and Diaz in the field at the same time.

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:29 PM
  11. zeeshan2 replied to the thread [2024 NBA FINALS] (1) Boston Vs. (5) Dallas.

[MEDIA]

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:29 PM
  12. raining threes replied to the thread The Joey Loperfido era begins.

Pride always comes before the fall. I truly believe that if Crane would call up Loperfido and play him at 1B and give Leon a shot in LF...

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:28 PM
  13. Mr. Dominant replied to the thread [2024 NBA FINALS] (1) Boston Vs. (5) Dallas.

[MEDIA]

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:27 PM
  14. Andre0087 replied to the thread [HBO Series] The Last of Us (beware spoilers).

I gotta play part 2 soon…hope it’s just as good as part 1.

15. Space Ghost replied to the thread Are there moderate conservatives on this board?.

I approach it from a rational optimist perspective. Its easy to find the negative in any situation such as healthcare, however spanning...

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now