1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. juicystream replied to the thread Are there moderate conservatives on this board?.

One could be moderate for a conservative. A moderate conservative is not a modern Republican though. I got on the outskirts of...

Jun 11, 2024 at 12:08 PM
  2. Xopher liked Andre0087's post in the thread my hair is on fire!.

He was found guilty and you won’t find me trying to make excuses for the verdict. It’s not rigged, or a sham, he was convicted by a jury...

Jun 11, 2024 at 12:07 PM
  3. OremLK liked jim1961's post in the thread We are looking for a "1 of 1" player.

Well, I hope your right, but it depends on our coach or someone in the FO having the skills necessary to get it done. Meaning, a guy...

Jun 11, 2024 at 12:06 PM
  4. JuanValdez replied to the thread my hair is on fire!.

Biden swears up and down he respects the verdict. But, I wonder if a pardon won't be coming anyway some time after November. Not because...

5. raining threes liked Nook's post in the thread Fire Espada.

It is hard to know how good a job Dana has done - because Crane has a huge say in what they do. Hader was all Crane for example. Abreu...

6. Jags liked lnchan's post in the thread The Joey Loperfido era begins.

Or they are afraid how he may outperform half the team just like how they pulled a post praising Yainer last year when he outperformed...

7. DaDakota replied to the thread [HBO] Ren Faire.

I think that is profit, I think the turnover is much higher. DD

Jun 11, 2024 at 12:05 PM
  8. Jake Tower replied to the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

[MEDIA]

9. Xopher liked Amiga's post in the thread my hair is on fire!.

Biden is mostly normal, like most Americans. Trump is just not normal.

10. Xopher liked FranchiseBlade's post in the thread my hair is on fire!.

Hunter committed the crimes and was found guilty. He isn't a politician, wasn't on office, and isn't running for office. Trump...

11. Xopher liked FranchiseBlade's post in the thread my hair is on fire!.

This post is so full of misinformation that has already been debunked as well not following any logic at all.

Jun 11, 2024 at 12:04 PM
  12. Salvy liked basso's post in the thread Joe Biden's America.

let it go, don't hold back anymore.

13. Xopher liked Astrodome's post in the thread my hair is on fire!.

Oh, I am not a fan of the Biden's but as a father, we would do anything for our kids. I appreciate that Biden will respect the jury's...

14. AXG replied to the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

I didn't vote or support Trump in 2016 or 2020, but how anyone in their right mind would take 4 more years of Biden, is beyond me. It's...

Jun 11, 2024 at 12:03 PM
  15. MAstroS replied to the thread The Joey Loperfido era begins.

They can't have the guy that would replace Abreu on the roster with Abreu, it might hurt his feelings if the replacement did well (even...

Jun 11, 2024 at 12:03 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now