1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread The state of the democratic party.

Just saw an illustration of the state of the Democratic Party where a progressive was saying that the President who has passed more...

Jun 10, 2024 at 6:03 PM
  2. Radricky replied to the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

[MEDIA]

3. Amiga replied to the thread my hair is on fire!.

The laptop has been confirmed to belong to Hunter by the FBI. Each individual content on the laptop would need further confirmation as...

4. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread Trump Begins Life As a Convicted Felon.

Democrats aren’t. Manynunckuded here have acknowledged that this likely changes little in the election. Is the Democratic Party...

Jun 10, 2024 at 6:00 PM
  5. cmoak1982 liked solid's post in the thread If Thing Go Right in 2024....

I want the Texans to go all the way, but I have never seen a hype train like the one they are riding. There are so many variables in a...

Jun 10, 2024 at 5:57 PM
  6. Space Ghost replied to the thread ChatGPT.

Your boy doing his best to prevent OpenAI from feasting on that prime plus user data

Jun 10, 2024 at 5:53 PM
  7. TEXNIFICENT replied to the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

These dumb asses are out of their minds. Alex Coruso and a future first or second for 3rd pick overall? I can’t even take it...

Jun 10, 2024 at 5:53 PM
  8. Xopher liked FranchiseBlade's post in the thread my hair is on fire!.

Was Hunter running for a position in some election? I didn't know that.

Jun 10, 2024 at 5:52 PM
  9. Radricky replied to the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

I wonder if Yainer has thanked him. [MEDIA]

Jun 10, 2024 at 5:50 PM
  10. mikol13 liked Dgn1's post in the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

Texans playing at Jerry land would be pretty sweet.

Jun 10, 2024 at 5:42 PM
  11. Mattician replied to the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

Yeah losing Bobby Slowik will be tough. But at least the head coach position is solved and the Texans won't have to worry about letting...

Jun 10, 2024 at 5:41 PM
  12. FranchiseBlade liked edwardc's post in the thread Trump Begins Life As a Convicted Felon.

[IMG]

Jun 10, 2024 at 5:40 PM
  13. FranchiseBlade liked deb4rockets's post in the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

Maybe Mr. Bone spurs shouldn't have said all the crap he did about soldiers. Trump Demands Biden Remove Ad of Him Calling Dead Soldiers...

Jun 10, 2024 at 5:40 PM
  14. rusHour liked Madmanmetz's post in the thread Ryan Pressly is trash!.

This post is trash!

Jun 10, 2024 at 5:39 PM
  15. FranchiseBlade liked edwardc's post in the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

[IMG]

Jun 10, 2024 at 5:39 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now