1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. ROCKSS liked ima_drummer2k's post in the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

Sunday, I turned off the game as soon as Pressly came in. Monday, I turned off the game as soon we failed to score in the top of the...

Jun 11, 2024 at 9:36 AM
  2. ROCKSS liked lnchan's post in the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

Befuddling moments of the night: 1. Pulling Seth after 2 pitches. 2. Letting Abreu anywhere near a bat. 3. Burning 2 bench players to...

Jun 11, 2024 at 9:35 AM
  3. ROCKSS liked Screaming Fist's post in the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

The team is not that bad. At the very minimum, this team should be better than the '20 team. This team just can't get out of its own...

Jun 11, 2024 at 9:35 AM
  4. ROCKSS liked Houstunna's post in the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

Nobody in their right mind would've questioned throwing Martinez multiple innings. Abreu and Montero had already pitched the two...

Jun 11, 2024 at 9:34 AM
  5. IBTL replied to the thread Gallant gays mans from your town.

Damn. Deleted huh :(.

6. ROCKSS liked Nick's post in the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

Shirt unbuttoning consultant.

7. blue_eyed_devil liked carl_herrera's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

Yeah I see people saying “it’s perceived as a weak draft, therefore HOU should take way less than the normal price for the #3 pick”...

Jun 11, 2024 at 9:33 AM
  8. ROCKSS liked Radricky's post in the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

But the manager should put the players in the best positions to succeed. Some of his bullpen management has been laughable at best.

Jun 11, 2024 at 9:32 AM
  9. peleincubus replied to the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

This is the only one I would be interested in for another player. I would prefer instead of the 12th pick though just another pick for...

Jun 11, 2024 at 9:30 AM
  10. Invisible Fan liked KingCheetah's post in the thread [Star Wars Series] The Acolyte.

[IMG]

Jun 11, 2024 at 9:30 AM
  11. blue_eyed_devil liked Aruba77's post in the thread KOC: Rockets have had conversations with Memphis about trading down from #3.

I don’t like any of the poll options. I’m pegging the future Memphis pick as outside the lotto, potentially being a late 1st. That’s...

Jun 11, 2024 at 9:29 AM
  12. Ramo$e liked zeeshan2's post in the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

[MEDIA]

13. Ramo$e liked daywalker02's post in the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

He'd be a Top 3 or Top 5 pick with a more consistent 3 point shot instantly.... That is like Sengün being an All NBA guy with a 3 point...

14. juicystream replied to the thread Biden is no joke; will vote for him again.

That Wharton School of Business education and he doesn't now how long it takes to go 70 miles at about 2mph? The rest of that garbage is...

Jun 11, 2024 at 9:28 AM
  15. FranchiseBlade liked B-Bob's post in the thread Man kills teen trying to be a hero nobody asked for.

Going to be even more tricky for the zero hero in this case, as those poor sad kids complied with his ridiculous commands. An extra...

Jun 11, 2024 at 9:27 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now