1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. InTheGroove replied to the thread Fire Espada.

TBH... that cvck Junior Valentine (yeah no **** prob a WPP name) has always tried to nolube the Stros....

May 8, 2024 at 8:20 PM
  2. RussE replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Our cleanup hitter!!! Peña.

May 8, 2024 at 8:19 PM
  3. bloodwings19 replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Someone said Dubon would have a lower number than Bregman. Maybe Boras should drop him from his client list.

4. mvpcrossxover replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

there's a homerun for pena

5. CinematicFusion replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

The way Astros are playing I believe that statement.

6. RussE replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Yordan @ .241:(

7. dmoneybangbang liked juicystream's post in the thread Kristi Noem [GOVERNOr].

Did she get her realty license? I notice the same sickness hits every realtor I know.

May 8, 2024 at 8:17 PM
  8. RocketsFan11 replied to the thread Fire Espada.

Espada being scolded like a child by an umpire (a few games ago on a balk call) and him cowering down like a b*tch was one of the most...

May 8, 2024 at 8:16 PM
  9. adoo liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches unlikely presidential bid as a Democrat.

"You either die a Kennedy from a hole in the brain, or you live long enough as a Kennedy to have a worm eat a hole in it."

May 8, 2024 at 8:16 PM
  10. utgrad97 replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

But according to Brown he's the clubhouse leader.

May 8, 2024 at 8:13 PM
  11. Stephen66 liked J.R.'s post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

[img] [IMG]

May 8, 2024 at 8:11 PM
  12. Stephen66 replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

I lol'd

May 8, 2024 at 8:11 PM
  13. raining threes liked tehG l i d e's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Houston sports media sucks. No pressure on the organization because everybody wants to be on friendly terms with Crane and ownership.

May 8, 2024 at 8:10 PM
  14. Stephen66 liked Fulgore's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Maldy will always be here some type of way.

15. Stephen66 liked CinematicFusion's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Bregman hitting a buck 90. Amazing

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now