1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. Kim liked IdStrosfan's post in the thread Battle for the 2024 AL West division.

Well, you aren't going to have to worry about that too much longer. Cleveland's magic number vs the Astros is 3. If the Astros win...

Sep 20, 2024 at 7:18 PM
  2. IBTL liked Castian Crew's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

I'm concerned about ANY team we play in the playoffs. That is all!

Sep 20, 2024 at 7:17 PM
  3. clos4life liked Uprising's post in the thread Choose a trilogy: Back to the Future or OG Star Wars or Indiana Jones 1-3.

Star Wars . . . . . . . . . B2F / IJ

4. IBTL replied to the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

Perfect game through 1 baby!

5. Tomstro liked Rock Block's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

The Old Man looked pretty damn good.....

6. clos4life liked Deckard's post in the thread Choose a trilogy: Back to the Future or OG Star Wars or Indiana Jones 1-3.

Right on. I was an early Star Wars "burn," I guess. I went to the movies a lot and caught the Star Wars trailer. Ended up seeing the...

7. adoo liked SamFisher's post in the thread [Official] Kamala Harris for President 2024.

Pretty wacky how a few months ago, @Os Trigonum - with the general tone of "Guy who wears bow tie and sweater vest every day" - was...

8. Rock Block replied to the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

The Old Man looked pretty damn good.....

Sep 20, 2024 at 7:16 PM
  9. fattz replied to the thread Draft Kings win total 43.5.

Moving Brooks would make the team play differently for sure. It would also increase the playing time of our prospects.

Sep 20, 2024 at 7:15 PM
  10. prs325 replied to the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' REAL franchise player - all other threads are copycats.

I guess DraftKings see Wemby as a forward?

Sep 20, 2024 at 7:14 PM
  11. Tomstro replied to the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

What lesson? Lol Caratini isn’t as good defensively as Yainer.

Sep 20, 2024 at 7:11 PM
  12. IBTL replied to the thread Battle for the 2024 AL West division.

PLAYOFFS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sep 20, 2024 at 7:08 PM
  13. IBTL liked Stephen66's post in the thread Battle for the 2024 AL West division.

I love it, they're not even going to make the ****in playoffs lol

14. raining threes replied to the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

What lesson? It's not like Caratini is bad behind the plate.

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now