1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. Tomstro replied to the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

Infuriating

Sep 20, 2024 at 7:20 PM
  2. Tomstro liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

Altuve hacking at ball 4 on a 3-0 count is not ideal.

3. Castian Crew liked mvpcrossxover's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

Really Altuve? Just let that one go man

4. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

Altuve hacking at ball 4 on a 3-0 count is not ideal.

5. KelvinCato13 liked Houstunna's post in the thread Battle for the 2024 AL West division.

No team that's beaten the Astros during this run (2015 Royals included) has won a playoff series the following season. Rangers will...

Sep 20, 2024 at 7:19 PM
  6. KelvinCato13 liked Qan's post in the thread Battle for the 2024 AL West division.

Which is the most annoying part...these one and done teams that happens to get hot when facing the Astros. Only the Astros have been...

7. Kim liked Castian Crew's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

I'm concerned about ANY team we play in the playoffs. That is all!

8. Tomstro replied to the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

On 3-0? Really jose? ****

9. mvpcrossxover replied to the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

Really Altuve? Just let that one go man

10. clos4life liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Choose a trilogy: Back to the Future or OG Star Wars or Indiana Jones 1-3.

1A SW 1B IJ ... 3 B2F

11. clos4life liked Surfguy's post in the thread Choose a trilogy: Back to the Future or OG Star Wars or Indiana Jones 1-3.

“Movies I’ll never watch again for $500, Alex!” As far as rankings…I’ll rank them based on their impact on me and society when they...

12. Castian Crew replied to the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

Grounds out on a 3-0 count. So THAT'S how today is going to go. Got it!

13. mario_v liked A_3PO's post in the thread The Texans HAVE to draft Bryce Young.

This effect does not exist with Bryce Young. It's disturbing how ESPN talking heads are trying to place 100% of the blame on the...

14. Kim liked HoustonSportsAddict's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

Hunter, Framber and Kikuchi (almost) all have sub 3.00 ERAs the past month. If they keep it up into the playoffs I feel confident in the...

15. Buck Turgidson liked Rock Block's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

The Old Man looked pretty damn good.....

Sep 20, 2024 at 7:18 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now