1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Jeremy Lin talks after Bulls game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

I just posted the postgame with Lin from the Bulls game on 11/21/2012. Lin talks about the game, his slump and his former team the Knicks coming into town on Friday.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y_reA6o1N7o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  2. Glenyo

Glenyo Member

Can you post highlights of the players today :) thanks.

3. SuperLintendo7

Hes gonna get it one day... gotta keep waiting :D

4. tiger123

tiger123 Member

Keep Trying

Jeremy, we support you all the way. Be patience, be smart, don't get hurt. At the end of day, you have three year to play. That is 243 games. it is only 10 plus game.

5. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

You can tell he's disturbed by his struggles. I don't know what else he can do b/c it's not like teams are keying in on him. He's just sucking right now.

Maybe start Douglas and have Lin come off the bench and thus face the back-ups??? Less pressure playing a smaller role??? I don't know, but this dude needs to play better b/c he's in absolute suck mode right now.

6. rawool

rawool Member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  7. Shawndme7

Shawndme7 Contributing Member

Thanks Clutch!

8. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

He looks shell shocked. And he looks embarrassed. I would too... When night in night out the ball doesn't come close to going in. I highly doubt he will have a good game on Friday against the Knicks. I can only hope that a month from now, he regain some of his confidence and rhythm and hearing (some) cheers for him at MSG will jump start his game. Asik got his tonight, hopefully the rest of the team can also pick up the slack again on Friday and get Lin a revenge win.

9. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

He's clearly uncomfortable talking about Sampson's benching in Portland in OT ...

10. roxxy

roxxy Member

Thanks for the video Clutch. He had a bad game it happens. Let's see how he bounces back against his former team. He's a competitor so I think he will bounce back nicely.

11. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

I've always wanted to be a fly on the wall and hear the jokes and shenanigans that goes around in the locker room.

12. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

He WAS a competitor. Look, there is clearly something wrong with his mechanics. I don't know if Dolan paid off his "shooting" coach or what this summer to have ruined his shot like it has... Can't someone on the coaching staff help with his form or shooting style? He hasn't shot the ball well the whole season (not to mention also the preseason). Every night we hope for a breakout game, 10 for 15 for 25 pts or something similar but those kinds of numbers for him are becoming more and more unlikely.

13. crossover

crossover Contributing Member

I was one that hated losing Lowry and Dragic over Lin...but how can you hate on a guy that reacts this way?

He's visibly disturbed by his own shortcomings. I hope he plays himself out of this slump and overcomes all the negativity he's getting.

1 person likes this.
  14. kastuul

kastuul Member

Lin hired his shooting coach by himself.

15. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

I'm hopping Lin can improve his outside shot much the same way that Kyle did. If he could just hit a decent percentage of outside shots I think it would do a ton for his confedence and his game.

16. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

I said paid off... I didn't say employ.

17. kastuul

kastuul Member

18. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

He doesn't deserve the ridiculous hate he gets from some people on here, whatever the motivation for that is.

2 people like this.
  19. OremLK

OremLK Member

I think some people want him to fail. I don't know if it's racism, or some kind of resentment that the Rockets have Lin instead of Lowry or Dragic, or what.

He's not playing well, but he's the best we've got at his position, so why stress everybody out and waste your breath on excessive negativity? Whining about it does not do any good.

20. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

1 person likes this.