1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Free Jeremy Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LCII, Nov 16, 2012.

1. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

If we wanted a spot up shooting guard, we could've just traded Kyle Lowry for Jose Calderon.

Hey, lets put even more pressure on Harden than he already has by having him ISO every time down the court - guaranteed way to lose the ball and not score any points on offense!

JEREMY LIN 11 assists tonight, just let the man initiate and run the offense, why do coaches insist on Harden having the ball in his hands? He's a great player, but he's not Jordan. Everytime I see the Harden ISO in the 4th quarter, I know we're gonna lose.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

2 people like this.
  2. heyhadi

heyhadi New Member

Quote agree! Harden should not run the ball in the last minutes.

3. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

If Lin was not injured, there was absolutely no reason for Lin not to be out there in OT.

4. LBJ-Tmac

LBJ-Tmac Member

Ok if you go back and review the game, the few times Lin got a pick, he got to the bucket at will and got a charge, and a missed shot. Thats probably all Sampson remembers, instead of all the good things that came around with it.

Also in overtime, we should have been running morris harden pick and roll if lin was out and not patterson harden.

5. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Why doesn't Lin play 200% of the time?!?! Lin Should coach the team and run point guard, stupid Rockets holding Lin back from reaching full potentiallllllllllllll.

6. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Lin needs to show he can lead this team at point guard by just doing what Lin does... Just like the Harden in his first two games. Lin has to play his game then coaches will adjust the team according around him. Lin simply is not producing consistently enough yet

7. Evil Empire

Evil Empire Member

that was some atrocious offense we had in that OT...I really wish Lin had played

8. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

Agreed and to think some CF members think TD was a better option befuddles me.

Can't believe I'm saying but bring back McHale!

9. nono

nono Member

Remember how Toney Douglas didn't even play a single minute in McHale's last game before his leave of absence ? Sampson has lost his ****ing mind here.

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Lin wasn't as aggressive as his stats may seem. Harden was on the bench and he would give up the rock to Douglas for some reason. I say just go out there and go crazy; what he so scared of. Shoot all the airballs you wont just shoot that s**t.

11. tminusrex

tminusrex Rookie

Morey is going to be PISSED

12. GideonC

GideonC Member

Total BS.

Sampson is either (A) a moron... or (B) a racist

Only two options at this point... he just threw away a fking game to stick it to Lin... fk him... Sampson needs to be gone YESTERDAY

P.S. I'm not especially a Lin fan, not Asian, never followed the Knicks... just calling it the way it is

1 person likes this.
  13. Mr. Space City

harden is the max contract superstar morey wanted so they should accommodate to him and lin should learn how to play with another superstar :confused:

lin is not the star of this team, it's harden

/slight sarcasm

14. Acedude

Acedude Contributing Member

11/11/6 today with the best +/- on the team today. What are you smoking?

I like how you mention the 2 games Harden did well when we are at game 9 already. 2/9 is consistency amirite?

15. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

16. tofu--

tofu-- Member

Sampson: Jeremy. Jeremy. HEY JEREMY I'M TALKING TO YOU. CHING CHONG CHING
    Lin: Dude, what's up?
    Sampson: I'm benching you for the OT.
    Lin: What?
    Sampson: Oh, I forgot you don't speaking American. CHING CHONG CH--
    Lin: No, I mean, why are you benching me?
    Sampson: You have too many assists. You're playing like a PG. We can't have that.
    Lin: Dude, are you serious?
    Samspon: Hey, those are my rules. Take them or leave them.
    Lin: I camp out at the 3 all the time. Today I tried to do something different and I had one of my best games. I even made that great pass to Harden to save us back in regulation. Remember?
    Sampson: Yo, TD. It's your time to shine.
    Lin: I'm calling Morey. This is ridiculous. Hey, Daryl?
    Morey: Hello? I'd like a large chow-mein with the General Chicken. I'll pay it with Royce White's fines.

3 people like this.
  17. HowardStern

HowardStern Rookie

and I'm really Howard stern :rolleyes:

18. LBJ-Tmac

LBJ-Tmac Member

The reason its so frustrating is because its been proven to work.

19. Code Red

Code Red Member

That was a really good game tell the end...I don't mind the team losing if they played hard, but if Lin isn't injured...speechless.

20. LBJ-Tmac

LBJ-Tmac Member

Lol this gave me a laugh.