1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. LosRockets2011

LosRockets2011 Contributing Member

LMFAO! I don't know if you're a LOF but damn that gif is hilarious

2. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

That right there is winning the battle of gifs.

3. DappyDan

DappyDan Member

It was like the author of the article came up with the click-bait title first, and then tried to write a story around it but failed. LOL

4. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Good to catch up w this guy here <a href="https://twitter.com/JLin7">@JLin7</a>. Recently found out my current height was his height in 9th grade <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/noNBAforme?src=hash">#noNBAforme</a> <a href="http://t.co/3BlGm2RqBi">pic.twitter.com/3BlGm2RqBi</a></p>&mdash; Howard Chen (@TheHoChen) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheHoChen/status/631879973414924288">August 13, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

There Lin goes saving himself for the right one, when everyone else knows his heart belongs to Chandler Parsons.

I wonder what airdry dude was thinking.

A) How did I get to this point? I wanted to be President.
    B) Honey, you wouldn't guess what I had to do today!
    C) 15,16,17,18....

6. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

D) Man, that crack goes all the way up his back!

7. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Linatics at Latinpost are on a roll......

<a href="http://www.latinpost.com/articles/71914/20150813/jeremy-lin-news-five-reasons-he-will-help-the-charlotte-hornets-this-season.htm#disqus_thread">LOLOLOLOLOLOL</a>

"If given a chance, Lin can score buckets. Last season with the Lakers, Lin averaged 11.2 PPG and 4.6 APG. Given the fact that he used to play on the same team as Kobe Bryant shows a lot. During his time with the Knicks, he basically carried that team during that season. "

" Perhaps the most underrated part of Lin's game is his ability to get steals. Last season, he average 1.1 SPG. If he can produce these type of numbers, then he can help out the defense."

"As a lead guard in the NBA, you have to be able to navigate traffic and run the offense in a pick and roll. Making split decisions on reading the defense is what separates the good and the bad when it comes to point guards. Lin has shown the ability to make those reads and execute them against aggressive defensive schemes."

"The Hornets are a young team and Lin brings a lot of experience to the team. With Al Jefferson, Lin can provide leadership to a team that needs it. "

[​IMG]

8. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Oh..gold stars my boy...how long and far did you had to look for Lin Fan related posting to keep this thread going...who cares about this anymore...we really got an exciting pennant race..and you post what lin fan are saying in latinpost.com!! Really? no excuse...no future...no life...

9. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

You been possess by satan/Lin and all his demons/LOH....what can you do?

pretend to be hakeem level and doing the good works for clutch....there you go 99er...gold star my boy...

10. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Linatics at Christianpost.

<a href="http://www.christianpost.com/news/jeremy-lin-news-linsanity-starting-anew-in-charlotte-is-this-his-final-shot-at-redemption-142776/">O Linsanity, Where art thou?</a>

".....NBA star.....Jeremy Lin."

[​IMG]

11. Spoolxx

Spoolxx Member

Interesting insight...... in the comment section.

http://www.jlinportal.com/hornets-guards-passing/

Lmao.

Here's is most highly rated comments on that site.

I especially enjoy this one

12. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Quote:
    Lin draws more delusional fans to his defense than any scrub guard in the NBA

Fixed

13. mig0s

mig0s Member

Lol Zboy google searches Lin news every few minutes and posts every Lin fan comment here. You da real LOF zboy

14. omgTHEpotential

Keep talking. When Lin averages 27/8/7 and wins MVP you'll eat crow.

15. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Ed Davis flat out disrespected Jeremy Lin.

<a href="http://en.yibada.com/articles/50500/20150802/nba-free-agency-rumors-jeremy-lin-ed-davis-had-talks-to-play-on-same-team-because-of-pick-and-roll-potential.htm">Jeremy Lin wanted to ride Ed Davis to a new team</a>

Instead, Ed Davis signed a $20 Million deal with the Blazers while he left Jeremy hanging dry.

I guess Ed Davis was not sold on Jeremy Lin's Pick and roll prowess.

16. noppeper

noppeper Member

Lin later said that they just needed Austin Rivers to join them in order to complete the next big three.

17. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Forget Patrick Beverley.

Austin Rivers got a better deal than Jeremy Lin this summer.

6.4 times.....

[​IMG]

18. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The only good lin fans are on the ceiling of his house

19. Jontro

Jontro Member

My only question is why are we even still talking about Lin in the Dish? Dude belongs in the GARM. He is forever a Rocket.

20. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Jontro, Lin is an ex-Rocket but currently he is an active Hornet. That is why most of the posts related to him belong in the NBA Dish.