1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale WWE.com permanent subscription

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Andre0087, Jul 18, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Maybe you guys can challenge the OP to a run the gauntlet cage match. With the proceeds from the match, you can re-up for a year with the WWE Network. Everybody wins (except the loser of the match).

2. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

Sounds to me like an internal WWE audit. There's not really any other way to get to those accounts from the outside. Maybe those accounts were only supposed to be for a year, maybe the contract with WWE for whatever company it was has expired, and they decided to go clean up all their "promo" accounts.

A bit miffed, but well, I don't suspect it was anything malicious done at this time. Lifetime claim on the other hand is another story.

3. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

When you buy these kind of subscriptions from a secondary source (and not the website) you have to expect for issues to eventually pop up. If you guys used the account for a year I'm not sure that you got your $80 or so worth. OP should definitely refund some money to those who purchased these subscriptions if he lead the buyers to believe it would work without issues indefinitely. Just my .02 cents.

4. Miguel

Yeah, I was just hoping for the issues to pop up later than sooner, lol.

5. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Too good to be true was all over this from the beginning. I didn't understand why he was selling "lifetime" subs for $80.

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Is it time to bring in the super creepy internet sleuth hounds to publicly shame this piece of ****?

7. Indaface

Indaface Member

I got more value out of it than I put in - paid 75 bucks for 11 months (119 bucks) worth of value on something I would have paid for anyway. So i'm not angry at OP.

Buuuuut still would like to hear OP's take on this.

8. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I just saw this thread, I apologize to anyone affected by this and will check to see what happened. When we worked on the site it stipulated that we would each receive a permanent account so I'll check with others that worked with me to find out if they are having the same issues.

9. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

$80 on your next available account

10. Miguel

Cool, thanks for the response.

11. Indaface

Indaface Member

The network is still working for me on my xbox one...how about the rest?

12. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the follow-up; did you have friends who kept their accounts?
    I was able to log on from my mobile device using the e-mail login that they said via doesn't exist when I tried to reset my online account. Thought it was weird/an anomaly, but maybe they use different security/authentication for non-PC devices?

13. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

When you use the login the provided hhwwegenericlogin03@yahoo.com or whatever number assigned can you still login with your original password? Now that's on your PC not a mobile device.

14. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Unless I'm using an incorrect password, I don't think that worked for me. Anyone else?

15. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

Don't really see what there is to complain about. Saved money over paying for a legitimate subscription in the first place.

16. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Same thing happened to me. Couldn't reset the password because of the new email. Got my moneys worth but sucks that this wasn't a truly permanent subscription. If there is a way to fix it OP please help

17. Hammer755

Hammer755 Contributing Member

Have you uncovered any additional information, Andre? I'm not tremendously aggravated over this, but the fact that the accounts were changed to a yahoo address does make it seem a bit fishy. If it is as simple as an expiration of a one-year purchase, I don't think this is how a user would have been notified.

18. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

All of our promo accounts were initially gmail addresses, I had to change them manually to the address of your choice. For some reason which I'm still looking into they reset all the promo accounts, about 25 or so and decided to use yahoo addresses instead. I'm trying to get them to change the accounts back to the previous setup. Again I'm sorry this happened to you guys and friends I worked with who still had their WWE accounts.