1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Huh? I played at Westfield which is pretty well known sports wise and we played teams who I doubt could have beat our JV so scrubs definitely do make it to the JV level and higher. Hell, I would have put our A team my Freshman year up against some of those teams. I never said Lin was the sole reason we lost. His boneheaded plays down the stretch were definitely a huge factor. He is a low IQ player and guys like that lose you games. That's why he is on the hornets and not a contender on a cheap salary. Yeah, plenty of people believe me and it's not like I'm here looking for approval on the internet either. I don't care about that. Lol, you are a LOF but we can agree they know nothing about sports whatsoever. They are all stans.

He is a scrub by NBA standards. Look no further the this offseason when everyone was getting paid and Lin had to settle for short money in the albatross that is Charlotte to back up Kemba Walker. I have no issue with Lin as a person. I'm glad he is no longer on the Rockets because I think he sucks. I think his fan base is the worst in sports and so do most people who come in contact with them. You post in this thread because it is one of your only forms of social interaction. Let's be real here.

#1421 King1, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=9955570&postcount=1412

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Matt maloney scored 26 points in a playoff game

5. DappyDan

DappyDan Member

Let's get back on track.

Marc Lamont Hill called it years ago. He said Lin is not a starter.

Aired November 29, 2012

<div style='text-align:center'><script type='text/javascript' src='http://pshared.5min.com/Scripts/PlayerSeed.js?sid=281&width=480&height=401&playList=517551793'></script><br/></div>

6. tinman

Supporting Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sRnvqAXg2-E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. lucnguye92

lucnguye92 Member

After glancing at some posts on the Hornets forum, I must admit how frustrating it must have been to begin trying to digest some of those illogical, inane and ridiculous things those people are posting.

I apologize that about 3 years ago? I was somewhat like these guys. I did like Lin and I was really rooting for his success. I thought he could be someone that could start and post up huge numbers. I really wished that he could have done it for the Houston Rockets too. Although, I may have been doing it vicariously because I thought of how big it was for an Asian-American to experience some kind of success in the NBA. It would have been bigger had he met the expectations we had for him. Now, I'm embarrassed that I thought he was anything more than a shaky backup. So, I'm sorry guys. Sorry that I didn't see what you guys went though and was a contributor to these sort of shenanigans.

8. tinman

Supporting Member

I'm glad we saved you.

From evil

9. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

I went over to check out the Hornets forum for some laughs today. Zboy and tinman are mentioned quite a few times over there lol.

[​IMG]

10. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

There is nothing wrong with rooting for a specific player as long as you respect the forum that you are joining is dedicated NOT to the player, but to the team. That's where most LoF's went really, really long. Honestly, the worst thing one can do is live vicariously through anyone for anything, especially something stupid like ethnicity or religion, because then things aways become personal. As long as a Lin fan respected that this was a ROCKETS forum and not a Lin Jerk Off Club, I was at least tolerant of them.

11. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Its an honor.

Dominating the LOFs' thoughts and putting fear into their hearts.

Thats what we do.

Poor saps lurk on on this forum everyday. They used to come out in bunches last season when Lin would have a decent game every once in a blue moon but then their gloating would quickly turn into tears once Lin would go back into his scrub mode....and then just as quickly as they appeared they would....

[​IMG]

12. Tree-Mac

Tree-Mac Contributing Member

Vicarious ... new vocab word to use on Clutchfans to sound smart

13. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Someone provide link to Hornets forum so I can read what they be saying about Z and T. Will rep.

14. mig0s

mig0s Member

that's because these so called 'rockets fans' have accounts on the hornets forum and disguise themselves as LOFs in order to be relevant

15. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

LOL @ disgraced mig0s projecting. You are the clown show here.....running around trying to save your scrub hero's honor....latest one with Clutch laughing at you.

Keep crying. Your tears taste delicious.

16. mig0s

mig0s Member

Clutch loves me, unlike fake rockets fans like you

17. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Unlikely.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

Hakeem level clutchfans means that they are the best of everything

19. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Better rep for AA self esteem?

A. Original Jerry Lin movie

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x8FSDCVDlb0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

B. Trinity Takanawa

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kVCgKtKj-PA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>