1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

Nothing new. Codman said some random stuff. Could be Jennings. Could be Patty Mills. Or could be DMC.

2. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

I stopped reading this thread months ago. I hope people aren't having any meaningful discussions in here and it's still that one fake insider dude making up fake insider stuff.

I assume that if anything worthwhile happens a real thread will pop up.

3. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

I agree with Malakas. The actual definition of prospect is a synonym to "potential". Deron Williams has no further potential. He is not a prospect. KJ on the other hand is.

4. malakas

malakas Member

the only prospects in the market atm as fa are cole ,rivers and if you want to be generous, Seraphin. Also TT but he is of around max price. That almost no team can offer.

5. amaru

amaru Member

Ok. thx

6. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Is that the same guys as doc rocket or na? Is Condom legit I've never seen him post anything and I've been lurking on and off for a while?

7. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

STOP! with all this BS about KJ McDaniels. The guy has no leverage. If he is so great, why hasn't anybody offered him this huge deal yet?! Just because Cybersex says something doesn't make it the truth.

8. malakas

malakas Member

lol ok I should take your opinion more seriously than Cybers.
    Check the contracts given out this year.
    And it's been only till 9 july since someone can give mcdaniels a deal and he's a rfa while we keep our full mle unused. It is a game of chicken going on here.

9. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Doc Rocket is different from Codman. Codman has posted genuine information from his sources. You can click on his name, and read his previous posts.

10. Smacktle

Malakas for GM of the year!

1 person likes this.
  11. finsraider

finsraider Member

Go look at the list of available free agents. Of the top 60-70, Smith and McDaniels are among a handful that haven't signed. I don't know what everyone is waiting on, but it's something other than other free agents.

12. malakas

malakas Member

Bone graft for Embiid. It's sad. We lost an opportuity to watch one of the biggest center talents..AGAIN.

13. ForTheWinYes

ForTheWinYes Member

Literally never.

14. malakas

malakas Member

sacramento is signing bargnani LOL
    Well that means no Josh Smith to Sac.

15. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

Yep. Pretty much Clips, Mavs, Rox for Smoove. Don't think Clippers make a ton of sense for him either.

16. Niaperzly

Niaperzly Member

The fascination with McDaniels is he may very well be an elite wing defender in the near future. His offense needs a lot of work, but his defensive tools are obvious.

McDaniels’s 0.85 Points Against per Shot Was Needed vs. MVP

Meet 76ers rookie K.J. McDaniels, the unsung shot-blocking natural

K.J. McDaniels Showcasing Incredible Defensive Potential

Morey thinks highly of him if you listened to him on the radio after the trade deadline. He called KJ arguably the best player on the Sixers roster, which isn't even crazy if you're low on MCW, and Noel didn't break out until after the All-Star break/trade deadline. Here's the quote with a link to JR's cliffnotes.

Morey Trade Deadline

1 person likes this.
  17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You can spell it out for people time and time again but I'm not sure it'll help.

18. malakas

malakas Member

yeah a waste of time. Some will have you believe that Deron Williams is a better prospect than KJ right now.

19. mercy road

mercy road Member

KJ had half a season on one of the worst teams in the NBA, who actually dumped him for a second round pick. Philly dumped a rookie player. How bad does someone have to be to get dumped by one of the worst teams in the NBA? He then got almost completely shut down by the Rockets. The only ones that are interested in KJ are a few fans. NBA teams certainly are not, obviously, because none of them have offered him a contract. And it would not take much to pry him away from the Rockets. $1.5M?

20. Smacktle

I agree on KJs potential but on the Rockets he is a bench warmer. Morey has bigger fish to fry. It happens almost every year, out of nowhere he comes up with a gem of a move.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.