1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craguin

craguin Member

He refused to meet with the Knicks because he did not want to play significant minutes at center. Spurs have traded Splitter to Atlanta and lost Baynes to Detroit. Duncan isn't going to play 48 minutes per game at the 5 spot.

2. HardenWay

HardenWay Member

Would rather CJ Watson, 40% from 3 last season, 3.5 assists. Playoffs experiance in Chicago and Indiana, I would trust him more than Collison or Stuckey.

3. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

You would have to think cyber would have dropped by to tell us about Bev and Brew signings??!!...i smell something fishyyy

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Maybe he's still going ham?

5. akeemshook

akeemshook Member

Think he's going to Disney.

6. chievous minniefield

chievous minniefield Contributing Member

Cyberx doesn't miss his thread :(

7. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

So, if it were me, I would offer up:

Kostas Papanikolau
    Pablo Prigioni
    Terrence Jones
    Joey Dorsey
    Sam Dekkar
    Nick Johnson
    2016 #1

for

Kevin Martin
    Ty Lawson

That pretty much completes this roster. This team has absolutely everything you would need to win a championship. Multiple offensive creators, pure scorers, slashers, shooters, multiple perimeter defenders, post up players, post defenders, shot blockers, rebounding, and so on and so forth.

Lawson / Beverley / Terry
    Harden / Martin
    Ariza / Brewer
    Motiejunas / Smith / Harell
    Howard / Capela

1 person likes this.
  8. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

The fact that we can get LMA and not lose ariza Bev brew is amazing. I think if he doesn't choose houston the guy is an idiot. Pop is a great coach Duncan is a great great player but they can't provide the chance to contend for longer then this upcoming season. I think LMA has too know in his heart that after Duncan retires him and Leonard is not much better than him and lillard. I love Leonard I think he's a very good player and in the Spurs system he's even better. With that said he's not the guy you can give the ball to and hope he creates for everyone else and himslef he's just not that guy he's paul George 2.0.

I know Spurs is the logical choice for the media but their is a reason he hasn't choosen them yet. There's a reason the media hasn't talked about houston at all..... Fear. Because every hm knows Morey is working and it seems things are falling into place right before our eyes. I could be wrong and iv been known to be but houston is a better option if he wants to win and be a dynasty.

Fact is LMA will score more in Houston than San an even if he's the number one option compared to number 2 here. Nobody for the Spurs ever avg a lot of ppg, their system doesn't require now produce high scorers.

9. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

^^Lawson just rubs me the wrong way.....I'm not sure this team would benefit from his attitude.

1 person likes this.
  10. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

The incidents are a concern, but he is still a damn good player. We have a strong culture here and I think the veteran leadership here would set him straight. If not, well, its not like he is a cancer.

11. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

Rumor is Orlando is going to sign him.

12. Mattician

Mattician Member

I like the Beverly and Brewer deals. Glad to have them back.

They could have been done to make Houston look more enticing for Aldridge.

13. Mattician

Mattician Member

Fixed. :eek:

14. tomato

tomato Member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  15. malakas

malakas Member

I wonder if smith is still in negotiations with sacramento.

16. rockets13champs

Summer league time

17. Mkieke

Mkieke Member

Honestly, I think Collison COULD be had for cheaper, and would be a great fit for Houston. He's not near Lawson in terms of creating for others, but he's far superior than what we have outside of Harden. He's also bigger, and perimeter defense wouldn't drop when Bev is sitting.

18. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">But do not count out HOU in all of this. If LA really wants to go to HOU, the Rockets have the players to possibly make that work.</p>&mdash; Bobby Marks (@BobbyMarks42) <a href="https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/status/617176678788407296">July 4, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

19. Cobalt

Cobalt Member

Could we possibly have something in play for Bledsoe or Knight? Suns just cleared up their roster, and we have guys to trade at the 4 if LMA doesn't work out for them.

20. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Quiet doubtful, Jones had a poor finish to the season, D-Mo is coming back from back surgery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.