1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. basketballholic

We'd have to throw in Kostas. Malakas, you ok with that?

2. Ranny

Ranny Member

Yes, this would make him decide. If he really wants to be there he would commit right there, if he gets pushed away then he did not really want to be there as much as people thought.

3. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

I was kidding. But your emotional roller coaster ride of up and down with the Rockets is unbecoming. A troll is vxtexas09 when he kept saying Dallas was going to beat the Rockets..then days later supporting the Rockets.

4. dc1985

dc1985 Member

There is no chance Dwight or James leave. Dwight is finally happy where he is at in his career and won't put himself thru all the criticism of leaving. He will opt out and sign a new 5 yr max. As far as Harden he is a great player but also screams he loves being the superstar and money. Bottom line is come his free agency and the new cap his max will probably be near $200 million. He won't turn that down to take less. People should stop worrying about them leaving. Because it's not likely to happen.

5. malakas

malakas Member

Good. I reported you. Enjoy.

6. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

That's cold man. Millions of lives hanging in the balance, not a joking matter.

7. koby1868

koby1868 Member

Chill out bro. He's just throwing out ideas

8. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

That is correct. 8 points avg. That can get you a woman like Nia Long.

9. IslandB.O.I.

IslandB.O.I. Member

I'm beginning to believe perhaps Morey did too good a jig selling LMA on playing with a big, physical, super athletic center. We really weren't hearing LMAs preference for this until after his meeting with Rockets. That's was when PHX entered the picture and Dallas went after Jordan.

10. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i don't think you're aware how many thousands of people there are barely living day to day right now, it's a real tragedy

11. Nook

Nook Member

This.

Popovich is trying to get LMA's trust.

He has had the core players meet with LMA and explain who they are and what they do.

Pop knows Udoka has a history with LMA and asked him to speak with him.

The Spurs have been prepared, persistent and put in the effort. Popovich is one of the greatest coaches ever and is charismatic.

This will be interesting, I think the Spurs ultimately get him.... I wouldn't be surprised if McHale has met with LMA today OR we are already out.

12. benchmoochie

Good for you.

13. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

DJ going to the Mavs does not scare me one bit.

In some respects, Mavs might be even worst now that they have DJ instead of Tyson.

1) DJ will not expect at least some post up shots if rumors are true that he wants to be "The Man". At 20 million per season, he better do a little more than just dunk and rebound...

2) DJ cannot hit free throws to save his life. Tyson was actually a very good free throw shooter and could therefore play in tight situations. Without a serviceable back up big, Mavs might have to put Dirk in to guard centers... LOLOLOL.

3) Now we don't have to worry about the Mavs potentially stealing D12 away from us next season. When Parsons went to the Mavs, D12 potentially following was a worry. Not anymore since the both DJ and D12 have the same agent.

14. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

benchmoochie vs malakas beef has been the most exciting thing on this thread since yesterday.

[​IMG]

15. Ranny

Ranny Member

If I am Pop, and obviously i am not, but if I were him i would definitely be looking to close this deal at that table right there and then. If i don't get a yes i just move on hard to my next alternative, maybe go all in for Harris, he is younger has a lot of future if he works they have a player for 10 years, and can play the 3 and the 4.

16. benchmoochie

Anytime a country is about to default on 378billioin euros is pretty bad. Sorry to be insensitive about a country that can not pay its coupon payments.

17. malakas

malakas Member

Love how the dude insults and then edits the posts. Lol

18. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Nobody gives a **** about your opinion on Greece in the GARM. Take that **** somewhere else and shut up already.

19. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

Tobias Harris can play the 4? ........ in the West

[​IMG]

20. malakas

malakas Member

Yeab. He cant wait for long. The problem with harris is that the magic have millions of capspace and even though they dint want him they will force a s+t. I dont think pop is prepared to play the restricted agent game. It can take all summer long. He will probably find a cheap center

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.