1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

sooooooo what are we doing??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pippsux, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I don't think you're overreacting at all. I feel that we are a good point guard away as well. Actually someone to start over Bev that way he can come off the bench. We didn't even have a full team during the playoffs. But it wouldn't hurt to get someone like Aldridge though. I just don't think we need him to win a championship.

3. thedude077

thedude077 Member

I really don't know what to say, but if I was Les I would have personal talks with that idiot Morey. WTF is he doing? He is waiting over a drama queen to make his decision and he won't even come here. This year's free agent class is weak compare to next year. Aldridge is not worth waiting for unless he was Chris Paul. What the Rockets need to do is sign a solid point guard, get the players that helped them reach the west finals and see what else they can get. BUT NO, he is sitting around eating cheetos waiting for Aldridge's decision. F U Morey this time you really pissed me off.

1 person likes this.
  4. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Wow, seriously, our fans are total morons.

5. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

He sorta does this every season. I say sorta because Howard and Harden, but any other time he would sit back and watch all the good side deals go by while he waits for one persons decision. I think he should start wooing Lowry and try to convince Toronto to make a move. That's it. We get to keep most of the players we had last season and get considerably better.

6. thedude077

thedude077 Member

Thank you, moron actually means smart in case you didn't know. :)

7. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

You're clever! I laughed :cool:

8. Nils

Nils Member

Sorry, but TheDude has a point.....we need an upgrade at the PG, not necessarily an upgrade at the 4(while gutting the team that got you close). Him waiting for LMA to make a decision could bite him in the ass, if Brewer and/or Smoove chooses other teams....they aren't the star that Aldridge is, but they are great in this system. My fingers are crossed.

9. joeson332

joeson332 Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. tdo

tdo Member

Jesus christ some of you need to stop acting like spoiled children. We can only acquire a "significant" upgrade at PG with a trade. I am 99.999999999% Morey has talked to multiple teams about a trade for a good PG.

In the meantime, why not try to land the best FA of this free agency period? The trades aren't going anywhere, Aldridge is. If you have a shot, you take it. It is not like we are sitting on usable cap space that we could sign FA with. There is no harm for us to wait at this point. None of our RFAs or FAs have signed offer sheets yet, and once they do, Morey will handle it accordingly. But there is absolutely no reason to b**** yet.

11. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

It's day 3 of free agency.

Let Morey do his work.

12. spark06

spark06 Member

Mo Williams should be someone we should be targeting.

13. pippsux

pippsux Member

Well brewer is signed thank goodness. Morey must have read my message

I actually wouldn't mind if we lose Bev as long as we get a point guard who can dribble and chew gum at the same time. Lets get it done now!!! Not during the season...

14. Handles

Handles Member

Not true. I paid $20 and didn't get the status, nor edit and search capability (which is what I really wanted)

15. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

[​IMG]

16. Mirri3000

Mirri3000 Member

Get owned, lock it up.