1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

Chill. There can be multiple interpretations of how that tweet was worded. He didn't misread; he misinterpreted. Reasonable mistake.

2. malakas

malakas Member

We meet right now. Hope the stalker stays and reports. Whats morreys facial expression and how focused lma is or did he fall asleep?

Also wtf monroe. Hurry and become a knick .

3. AndySwanny

AndySwanny Member

Another energy guy

4. TruthBeTold

TruthBeTold Member

She is ESPN personified

5. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Brewer was a big contributor in the playoffs until the WCFs

6. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Man, Millsap was an afterthought two years ago and looks like no one is knocking this year.

Also LOL at no Lin news.

7. bingsha10

bingsha10 Member

Brewer was just fine coming off the bench. He's not the reason Golden State won. Not by a long shot.

8. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

He might not be accepting meetings, why leave a 60 win team that can offer the max? Why leave a team that he has had the most success on in his career, making two consecutive all star games? I just don't see it.

9. HakeemOnlyFan

HakeemOnlyFan Member

Thrice'd.

Brewer sure had some memorable moments last season, and really came through for us a handful of times.

But, as previously mentioned, his gambling on D leads to him getting beat far more often than him getting easy steals and transition buckets.

It seemed to be the consensus of Twolves fans about him too: he gambles far too much and is not actually a great defender. And, of course, a really bad and inconsistent shooter.

I love Brew, but I simply do not want to overpay him.

Similar situation with Bev. We all really admire Bev in moments, but man, there is simply far too much this guy can't do well to be a starting pg on a contender in the NBA.

I love Bev, but I simply do not want to overpay him.

10. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

I want Millsap on this team sooooo bad. He must be a lock to go back to Atl.

11. htownballa1622

To go to sleep or wait to see if Cyber updates with anything???

12. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

13. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

Good point. Its like when Kobe becomes a free agent you know nobody is going to touch that.

Its not 100% like that but I hope you guys get my point.

14. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

The ignore function is f-ing glorious right now.

15. cbk41

cbk41 Member

Sorry to best a dead horse, but mmholic is probably not used to posting in Internet communities and/or has close to 0 social awareness.

I can read this forum for weeks on end without posting something. Chances are someone else will have your poin, question, or CF meme already posted.

It's like that kid in a university classroom who interupts the lecturer routinely the entire year before the professor and the students start to dislike him or her for relatively innocuous reasons.

16. malakas

malakas Member

Ahh thats why monroe isnt a knick yet. Makes sense. Hes cheaper rhan dj.

17. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

Bring on the hate I don't care anymore. I am going to keep posting. I changed my mind. I am going to bed soon, so you will have at least 7 or 8 hours without me.

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

So there hasn't been any tweets confirming that LMA is meeting with the Rockets right now, I wonder if it is even happening or if it will be a tomorrow kind of thing.

19. NateNate

NateNate Member

Again, I'm not a fan of losing Ariza and our depth for LMA, but part of me wants him only to shove it in the media and the Mavs face. Almost none of the Twitter reporters are really mentioning Houston and after his LA meeting none mentioned he's off to meet with the rockets now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.