1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric_flair

ric_flair Member

You two have completely taken over this thread. Let Cyber do his thing man.

2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

So... if Cousins gets to the Lakers-- which would most likely require the Lakers to give up the #2 overall picks this year plus other assets like Randle-- what odds do you give them for building a contender around him within the next 2 or 3 years?

3. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Lulz.

4. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The last time the Kings and Lakers made a trade was June 1, 1977, when the Kings played their home games in Kansas City.</p>&mdash; Andrew Ungvari (@DrewUnga) <a href="https://twitter.com/DrewUnga/status/613087848770703360">June 22, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

I actually read malakas posts. Very informed and reasonable. He's ones of about 5-6 posters I actually stop to read.

Bbholic tho. I feel ya

6. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

Very good odds. Cousins is a monster and will is only improving. You get him in LA with salary cap flexibility and I see other stars following suit.

If you're the Lakers, you have to do this deal. The draft picks aren't going to guarantee you anything, Cousins will.

7. Carl Herrera

8. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

Valid point but Batum is probably their 4th or 5th best player and he's making nearly 10 million per. I'm not so sure this was a move that leads to rebuilding but who knows.

9. Rocketfan94

Rocketfan94 Member

Malakas it is confirmed you are one of the worst things that clutchfans has ever encountered. The fact you think Kings are not gonna take the best deal available to them is just flat out dumb. If theres is a better offer than what the lakers have reportedly offered than sure, but the fact of the matter is that what the Lakers offered is definently something kings should consider.

10. monkeypunk

monkeypunk Member

Don't worry. Boogie and Kobe will come to blows in training camp and the relationship will go downhill from there. Destined to fail.

11. AndySwanny

AndySwanny Member

I would actually say pretty high. Love could come this summer if he sees Cousins there. Or a slightly lesser but solid FA. One thing we know from seeing Harden here is that stars attract stars. Especially stars in LA. I know the Lakers have lost a little luster, but most players would pick a good Lakers team over a good team anywhere else.

In 2016, the cap rise will leave them plenty of room to build around those guys. Who knows what KD will do or even Westbrook that next year.

I think this would be the first step in bringing LA back to being a destination for star players, and I would rather it not be.

12. Carl Herrera

I wonder how much other stars are really attracted to playing with Cousins. His reputation on certain behavioral issues hasn't been the best.

That Sacramento situation is such a joke that it's hard to allocate which portion is Cousins' fault vs. that of team management. Just because team management sucks it doesn't mean that every player's problem will magically disappear once they leave Sacramento. Look at Thomas Robinson, for example. Folks here were all excited to get him from SAC, arguing that Robinson was just misused by idiots in Sacramento. As it turns out, Robinson has had the same problems in Houston and Portland.

13. AndySwanny

AndySwanny Member

Gotta disagree on Malakas. He's one of the better, more rational posters around. Extremely different from BBholic.

14. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

this is what im saying. sac will never ever win a championship if they make a deal with the devil. that organization will forever be the laker's b****.

15. cyberx

cyberx Member

Malakas is very legit. Dude isn't biased and gives us insight on eastern conference teams that many people here may not watch or be real familiar with. I love his insight on the Bucks and enjoy his posts/questions.

Leave him alone.

1 person likes this.
  16. NotChandlerParsons

Could just, you know, keep Boogie, since he's on a contract that requires him to play for the Kings for 3 years. No? I'll let myself out.

17. Rockets_12

Rockets_12 Member

Annnnnd now that Cyberx posted, here come a flood of questions. Take it away, CYBERX!

18. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

[​IMG]

19. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

I like what Malakas has brought to the board.

20. delishman

delishman Member

Did BBhollic really site his # of interactions today as proof for life outside Clutchfans?

PlowCybrex even openly turned on him.. I don't care where he ends up.. just for the love of god.. if mods even read this thread anymore.. take him out of it. It is SO much CLUTTER.

UNLESS i am also BBHLLIC- ROXTAXI theory

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.