1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. archinkent

archinkent Member

Pretty sure his Harvard degree can find him one easily.

2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

hahah. im a pretty big lin fan.

but that is pathetic.

3. blueshampoo

blueshampoo Member

The degree of butthurt and obsession here is incredible lmao. You losers are wasting time digging up my post count and checking how they are split, it's hilarious. I have 141 posts, yes, and this is my 79th post on this thread, keep tallying up my numbers while I go smoke a joint. :grin:

I just checked: Tinman 44k posts, Zboy 16k posts. No wonder these 2 goons are obsessed with Lin, they have nothing better to do with their lives hahahhahahahahhahahha

4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I used to be a big Lin fan too until he joined the Rockets.

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It's a pretty objective indicator to your troll status on this board. Of course the stats are probably racist.

6. blueshampoo

blueshampoo Member

And your 14k posts are pretty objective indicator that you have nothing better to do with your life. Congratulations, you win absolutely nothing for all the time spent behind the monitor.

7. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Yes, because being a longtime fan and member of this board for 15 years is a really good way to insult someone around here. You really got him there. Veterans here are respected for a reason. Because we've been with this team through many ups and downs. New posters with red dots are not. Do better.

8. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

You are the dumb mother****er running around defending Lin's honor on a non-Lin related basketball forum.

14k posts is nothing compared to the 14k times you unzipped Lin's pants and stuck his penis in your mouth.

Stop being a fucboi.

9. little_one

little_one Member

lin fan always resort to ad hominem after they have been exposed

just like they always use the race card each time lin is benched

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You can see user's stats and yet you refuse to believe lin's horrible basketball numbers.

If you say you dislike clutchfans then why are you here?

Maybe you should write a book on jeremy lin and why you feel you have such a connection to him. Maybe you can sell it to danang

11. kanggang

kanggang Member

Look, there's nothing wrong with being a Lin only fan. I came to this board as a tmac only fan who followed the Magic religiously. I grew up in the Bay Area as a Giants fan but follow the Dodgers games as a Ryu only fan. There's nothing wrong with being a fan of a player and following his games.

But what is wrong is when you disrespect fans who pour their heart and soul into a franchise, more particularly, wrong for yourself, because it reflects your ignorance of understanding the different types of emotions real fans get after each game, the beauty of being connected as a fan to a team's history, legacy, and ups and downs.

14,000 or 15,000 posts on this board may seem to indicate to you that they "have nothing better to do with your life" but that's because you don't understand that those posts are a reflection of truly unforgettable times. Times that LOFs like you can't understand, because the emotions you get from being squashed by 20+ by the Clippers 2 games straight and then winning with an epic G6 comeback AS A TEAM just doesn't occur from a 38 point Lin game or even a Lin buzzer.

So stop trolling on this thread because all it does is show your ignorance, and frankly, that makes you the one wasting time on this thread. Hopefully, whether as a Rockets fan, Lakers fan, or Erie Bayhawks fan, or whatever other team Lin ends up in next year, you can fall for a team and really start understanding the beauty of following a team in basketball, in my biased opinion the truest of team sports.

I know it can happen, fortunately for me, guys who played with so much heart like Battier, Landry, Mutombo, Yao, Delfino made the transition to becoming a true Rockets fan easier, and hopefully you can realize the emotions I get as I learn more about the Championship days and the legacy Clutch City brought to this franchise today, and also appreciate the joys that come from small things like a productive Marcus Camby for 20 games in the middle of a Lockout shortened season.

3 people like this.
  12. BeardSanity

BeardSanity Member

Attention: LOH and LOF yall both losers.

13. archinkent

archinkent Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ECHubklusNg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

0:52 'Jeremy Lin is worth probably a half jar of mustard pickles'

So, which of you here sent that? :grin:

14. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Good thing I'm not the only one who thinks Draymond Green looks like the Donkey from Shrek. Unfortunately there won't be any team around to shut him up this year.

15. KDJ3

KDJ3 Contributing Member

Those earrings though...

16. Danang78

Danang78 Member

Do you know why they have to find out about me? Fear and respect.

17. Danang78

Danang78 Member

That's the only truth in your post. It's a start tho!

18. Danang78

Danang78 Member

hehehe. you're are a pathetic lin fan.

19. Danang78

Danang78 Member

this fucboi called blueshampoo a fucboi, and that's ok.
    I called Zboy what he is, a biatch, and I get flagged.

So backhand racism and homophobia are ok here but talking about jeremy lin in a positive light is shunned? Duly noted. I know what im working with here.

20. Danang78

Danang78 Member

If you read thru my post, most of it isn't even about JLin, its shutting down idiot who speak out of the side of their mouths, or questioning the logic of some these post. I just trying to understand how the world works. Thanks CF for it's contribution to this journey.