1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game 3 Opening Line

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by el gnomo, May 22, 2015.

1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Vegas got it wrong. Like was way to small for golden state.

2. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Yeah, when lines seem too good to be true... Vegas isn't trying to give away their money lol...

That being said, very interested what Game 4 line will be. Could get some good value on Houston since public perception should be heavily in GS favor now.

3. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Warriors opened at -3.5, now up to -4.5

4. Sleepy Flloyd

Sleepy Flloyd Member

Well, you was right

5. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Now that's a similar line to what Memphis got in their home games. I'm thinking it might see -5 for a little bit, which would provide decent value on Houston. But I think I'm going to stay away. Tough to bet against GSW at the moment. Just gonna let my future bets ride.

6. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Agreed on all counts.

Depending on what odds you got on your futures bet, you might be able to hedge it a little. I think I just saw that the Warriors are 2/7 and Cavs are 5/2 right now... then again, getting better than 2:1 on LeBron almost feels like a sucker bet, like this Game 3 line.

7. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

True.

8. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Yeah man, I made one hedge bet this series taking Houston +10.5 for game 1, but I think GSW are going to dismantle Cleveland. LBJ can probably win two games if some of the other guys show up, but I think nothing is going to be able to stop the Warriors this season. I could be wrong, but I got GSW at +140 to win West and that will pay for the Finals futures on them at +250 and then some. So I'm basically getting a free bet on GSW to win that series. If I see a good opportunity, I'll hedge on individual games. You think Cavs have a chance?

9. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I think the Cavs have a puncher's chance, but GS should win. I'm liking your free-roll right now, great bets!

1 person likes this.
  10. double.tap

double.tap Member

Houston +3350 for the series.
    +475 ML for tomorrow

11. rockets018

rockets018 Member

I put a small wager on straight up win, but really like HOU at +10.5

This all can change if Dwight is out though, only placed small bets until I know Dwights fate.

It will be hard to bet on Houston if Dwight is out.

12. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

its called making the team square when this happens, its like reverse phycology in betting