1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will Dwight get suspended for game 5..

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ansfjs73, May 25, 2015.

Tags:
  1. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

They need to suspend bogut for crap he has been pulling all season. Bogut is a freakin ass and honestly I would love to see someone just knock his face off.

2. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

Literally. Every. Single. Game

3. nwcougar

nwcougar Member

Howard gets hammered every game the way Shaq used to get fouled. Regardless of what happens, though, I'm just glad he gave Bogut a shot in the mouth. That dude has been setting so many illegal screens and getting away with fouling Howard every game so he deserves what he gets.

4. Nook

Nook Member

#1 you don't know what the word "international" means
    #2 you don't know what the word "conspiracy" means
    #3 there isn't a multinational corporation "in" the NBA
    #4 I never said the Warriors had nothing to do with "it"

What I said is that the NBA and media want Curry and the Warriors in the NBA Finals. I never said there was any collusion or conspiracy.

Keep cleaning those Houston Community College bathrooms for $6.00 an hour, someone has to do it.

5. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

The problem here is that he gave Bogut a shot to the mouth. We need Howard on the floor. Everybody knows Bogut was trying to get that result.

6. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

Adam Clanton just made a great point on 790 that plenty of Warriors left the bench when Curry went down, which is technically not allowed.

7. houseofglass21

What a pompous azz. What do you do that's so great? You work in some office and drive a BMW? Whoop de friggin doo.

1 person likes this.
  8. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I thought that rule only applies to when there is a fight or at least some kind of argument, not in the case of an injury.

9. Rookie34

Rookie34 Member

Well, I miss the 80's/90's NBA sometimes ... :rolleyes:

10. newAge_Rockets

NBA needs to see pics and video of good guy Dwight visiting with the residual fans left in the arena. You can't suspend this guy!

11. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

NBA TV and ESPN idiots all had a boner for an upgrade:rolleyes:

12. i3artow i3aller

Nothing ever came from this... We should be good.
    <iframe src="https://vine.co/v/eWTXqMOiTAU/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

13. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

it's fine during a timeout

14. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

As big and powerful as he is, he has a target on his back from refs and players alike. Bogut pretty much tries to manhandle and flop the whole game. It was clear Howard got hit hard and grabbed right before his retaliation. That's what Bogut does all series long. Why do you think he's been in so much foul trouble. That is literally his only job is to get Dwight out of his game. The rest get Harden out of his game and let everyone else beat them. He has been pretty much in control this series... compared to last year. He laughs a lot so no one really respects him.... just like Shaq.

15. dsid411

dsid411 Member

lol in what way is this a defense for your position? Are you debating yourself now? :rolleyes:

16. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

nook, the intellectual crook, way to backtrack. Nothing else you said is relevant, because it's all factually incorrect. But you've never let that stop you from manufacturing a false narrative out of thin air before. What you're doing is embarrassing yourself, as usual. Stop paying for prostitutes, turn off your computer, go to bed, and wait until I give you your next lesson on NBA basketball.

17. Normalus

Normalus Member

I compare this to JR Smith show to the head of Crowder, Bogut is just stronger and didn't pass out, may be flagrant2 and suspension, but I hope not.

18. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

If league review is subjective, you they will have to count the video of Bogut's move (hard shove and grabbing) prior to the incident since they're making an in-game decision out of game. I think it would only be fair. They should just be double T'd or flagrants.

19. PJ86

PJ86 Member

Al Horford's flagrant 2 did not warrant a suspension, so even if Dwight gets upgraded to a flagrant 2, wouldn't it be odd if Howard did get suspended?

20. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

It's because of the points system for the playoffs, a flagrant 2 would mean a one game suspension, just as if it had been Howard's seventh technical.