1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Some issues between Harden and Howard (don't hang out anymore)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, May 24, 2015.

1. Disciple of RP

Disciple of RP Contributing Member

Agreed

2. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

It's not a fair point because Harden has been overall bad on defense this postseason and Howard has been giving the most consistent effort these playoffs.

Harden should look in the mirror before criticizing teammates. If he wants to be the MVP, the leader of this team, he should act like it.

3. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

cyber starts this thread and uses nothing but pronouns (he, them, etc...) which identify no one specifically. cyber mentions this non-specific actions spread to teammates, again unidentified. after starting thread (must be important) cyber himself blows it off saying it's not a big deal, will go away. and then finally cyber comes with specifics about a fill session review where harden called howard out.

WTF kinda of thread is this?!?!? Why not specifics first and speculation last. Open a thread only to denounce it's importance later in the thread. What kind of advanced troll tactics are these?

4. GreatOne1978

GreatOne1978 Member

If Dwight cannot get along with Steve friggin Nash, he can't get along with James.

5. cyberx

cyberx Member

This is real and I can confirm to clutch how I got it.

I have no reason to lie or get you guys all worked up

6. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

i agree it's real but see 3 posts above. why the weird style of communicating what you know? we agree it's real okay..., are you facking with us with your delivery?

7. Zergling

Zergling Member

The Rockets players thinking Dwight is soft and not passionate probably has to do with him always joking. And the fact that he still sucks so bad at the foul line, is awful posting up, and refuses to run pick and rolls as a bread and butter play is an indictment of his work ethic.

How serious does he take practices and warmups? That probably has a lot to do with this supposed sentiment against him.

8. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

This is a job. You show up, put in a professional effort, and work your ass off. You don't have to be best friends, but you certainly have to like each other enough to succeed together. I hope they can mend fences this off-season, because they are talented enough to win a championship together.

9. erapmicks

erapmicks Member

Dont feed the trolls cyber, majority of cfans know you the real deal

10. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

we all really appreciate you here brother, no worries... but to me it just seemed bit weird to come out the day before we might go fishing. Just sucks that we did not hustle in game 3 and now kind of hurts the theory that this was some miraculous Clutch City 2 team that was playing with a purpose!

11. ThaShark316_28

Not that this is fake or anything, but my thought now is:

Why is all this brought to the forefront when they are down in series? Same thing last series? (Josh gone, etc)

12. Zergling

Zergling Member

Dwight laughing/smiling when getting blown out and then smiling every time he gets called for an offensive foul definitely is annoying. That along with almost intentionally going for balls that are clear goaltending calls. Sometimes he just f***s around too much and I guess it bothers the players.

13. ThaShark316_28

I will say this, though: I did pick up on what Cyberx said.

"Lately".

So, if that's the case, then it can be worked on.

14. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Can you confirm which part of it is real?

I'm assuming the calling Howard out in a video session happened. Was the rest of it your opinion/speculation regarding a rift?

15. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

This thread should be closed along with the paging thread

16. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

People really try their best to run off insiders on this site lol

17. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Why are you wearing spikey clown shoes when we're down 0-2?
    Seems more concerned with weirdo hipster fashion party of one than winning.
    Goes both ways with the "Dwight always smiles" criticism.

If you haven't got into tiffs with your buds and then shook it off 2 minutes later then yr not a dude. Harden and Howard both want to win. I'd be worried if they weren't in each other's grill behind closed doors in the locker room. Get it all out and be done with it. Only thing is, there's a fly on the wall in their locker room. There's the old adage "your at work with your coworkers more than you are at home. Of course you argue, get mad." Big deal.

18. Rocketsmanhk

Rocketsmanhk Member

Cyberx, while I appreciate your information, I can't stand your Lakers homerism no more. We don't need that in a Rockets fans forum. Please head over to Lakersground.com where Lakers fans like you belong.

1 person likes this.
  19. malakas

malakas Member

Why don't you go there instead? It's full of stupid people you will fit right in.
    Appreciate someone and then tell him to go away. Definition of stupidity.

20. cyberx

cyberx Member

This has been going on a few months