1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Some issues between Harden and Howard (don't hang out anymore)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, May 24, 2015.

1. rocketmc

rocketmc Member

Harden tries to be a leader....in the wrong way. Why don't he just show up in a must win game.

2. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Other CF posters also noticed the same thing. Yeah, I agree with Harden's comment. Howard should have replied, "It's my way of handling frustration."

Such a comment though may hide other resentments like missing FTs. Who knows what Howard is really like that his teammates see? If other teammates side with Harden, then there may be some validity to their critiques.

3. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

They showed it on the broadcast.

4. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

From a big man???

Dwight? Mchale? Hakeem?

5. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

If Howard had the skills to verbalize why he was laughing, then he probably wouldn't have been laughing in the first place.

6. ksny15

ksny15 Member

So Dwight thinks James gives up too easily and James thinks Dwight doesn't take it serious enough.

Both are right

7. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

It's a fair point by Harden. Probably not a huge deal unless the chemistry has gotten so bad that Dwight feels alienated from the team.

8. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I didn't ask your source. I asked how many degrees of separation there were between your source and the locker room. Is it first hand info? Second hand? Third hand? Fourth hand? Etc....

Also clarify your vague statement on the first page if you can. Were you referring to other players on the Rockets thinking Dwight is soft and doesn't play with passion?

9. daernoth

daernoth Member

I don't care if they laugh on the bench as long as they are focused and playing hard while on the court. So far Dwight has played great in this playoffs. I have not seen game 3 so on that one i can't comment.

10. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

When priorities aren't the same for the two leaders, things have to change...

11. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

Lol what did you read into that their priorities have changed? They both want to win and that's both of their priorities.

12. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Uh duh haven't you heard? Harden only wants to hangout with Drake at clubs and shows get drunk and do cocaine. He doesn't want to win

13. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I was in the row 3 section 106 for game 3 (got handed some ridiculous tickets from my mom's office) and I can comment that Dwight was busting his ass and trying to direct traffic on defense. Every fan at the game we talked to said Dwight was the only one making a difference. Dwight made the right rotations....other players not so much.

14. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

I don't think cyber has sources within any organization. If so that organization is the Lakers. I believe that his work is connected to agents. This is not to discredit him. He's been right before and wrong on some speculation. I think this is a lot closer to industry gossip than actual trade rumours or free agent signings. Anyone could have made this claim.

15. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

Yeah yeah I read this...aint nothing wrong with that as long as Harden keeps the soup bowl stirrin'. #chefHarden #cocaineisonehellofadrug #darealMVP

16. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

If this is true it hasn't hurt the performance of the team.

17. houtown

houtown Member

I possibly wonder possibly if there is conflict between two players whether Kevin McHale possibly does anything to resolve the conflict between two players.

18. Rocketsmanhk

Rocketsmanhk Member

Anyone who watched this year's playoffs could tell Dwight gave 100% effort each and every game. He's anything but soft. No disrespect to cyberx, but I think you're clearly a Lakers homer who's still mad at Dwight leaving LA.

19. AndySwanny

AndySwanny Member

20. erapmicks

erapmicks Member

LMAOO . . . .. . .