1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 5/23/2015 (Western Conference Finals, Game 3)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 22, 2015.

1. ksny15

ksny15 Member

These guys always same the same crap they love to talk. This is over but I'm not even mad it was a great year

2. Put You On Game

lol @ "we were too relaxed and comfortable"

wooooooooooow

3. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Lmao harden is funny

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

This team has no leadership.

DD

5. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Being embarrassed by this team is not new.

Glad I didn't let Zierlein cry and convince me to drop a mortgage payment on the game. Feel for the fans who spent a lot of money to watch that massacre last night.

6. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Dwight is trying, but the brain dead ineptitude of Herman Munster is demoralizing.

7. solid

solid Contributing Member

Inexplicable, inexcusable. If the rumors about Harden are true, I am extremely disappointed. If so, he is more immature than I thought. All the "heart" and "fight" stories just went out the window. The ONLY redemption is if they come out and play their hearts out and win the next game. Other than that, the season ends on a very bad note.

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Dwight is not a leader, no one will follow him, Harden isn't either and he is looking more Tmac-ish every day. A guy who is more interested in being famous than winning.

We need a veteran hard nosed player who can still play, to hold teammates accountable.

DD

9. PJ86

PJ86 Member

I rather have T-mac it's on me speech than this garbage by Harden. At least Dwight knows what's up and yesterday was very telling what he said to Josh.

10. ksny15

ksny15 Member

What was it that he said?

11. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Well that was embarrassing as hell to watch... had to turn it off during the 4th - just got too infuriating....

all boils down to one thing - LOW BBALL IQ!

From the end of game 2, Harden rushing into a crowd with the ball up high, constant turnovers, dumb telegraphed passes, inability to stay on the hot shooter, D12 getting in ticky tack battles with lower level players....

I hate to say it... this team is just STUPID! Talent has carried us this far - but this is as far as we go....

Time to get a REAL COACH - and a pg who isn't 70.....

12. BugOnAHarley

BugOnAHarley Contributing Member

I was at the game (wish I had been somewhere else) and there was no defensive pressure on the ball and Warriors role players were left alone without anyone on them a lot of the time. This was the sloppiest defensive effort I have seen all year. Very disappointing game. No idea what they will bring Tuesday but this game was a total disaster.

Dwight showed some toughness but could not carry the whole team. Hardin had defenders swarming him on every possession and our role players looked lost. Bad passes, unforgivable transition defense.

I hope they can come back on Tuesday and play like the team they can be, but this game was about as bad as it can get.

13. bmd

bmd Member

He was mic'd up and they were standing at the scorers table waiting to get into the game and Dwight said to Josh something like "C'mon, we gotta go 100% and take this game. Nobody is gonna give it to us. We aren't going to get many opportunities like this. We gotta take it. Let's go take it."

14. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

Homey cleaning the crapper. He sucked too

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

They got snipers that shoot better outside of their grounds

We got bricklayers who are building houses

16. PJ86

PJ86 Member

35 points, 35!!!!!!

17. BugOnAHarley

BugOnAHarley Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Reporter: "Are you angry about the way the team came out?"

Dwight: "Well we just can't quit on each other. As much as we went through ... as good as they played tonight as a team ... we can't give up on each other. We done come too far ... we done come through too many battles to allow it to end like tonight."You know we just gotta man up, we can't quit on each other."

18. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

This is so true. Harden and Howard are not natural leaders, especially Harden so when things go bad, he goes into a shelf. No matter how mediocre was Bev's play this season, the team sorely missed his bulldog personality. Bev needs to be brought back next year. He will thrive as the backup pg.

19. Zergling

Zergling Member

Terry seems to be one of the vocal leaders, but hard to be a leader on the court when you can't make an open three while also getting trashed by Curry.

20. Omron

Omron Member

If the Rockets come back from a 3-0 hole and win 4 straight, that will make them the greatest comeback team in history. I'm not sure what adjustment they can make to make that happen. I thought that in games 1 and 2, they played as well as they can play. Harden was cooking and making unreal shots. And yet they lose both games. You knew Harden was going to come back down to earth and Game 3 shows us what that game would look like.