1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Los Angeles fans, unite!! watch party

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets018, May 23, 2015.

1. rockets018

rockets018 Member

Hey Clutchfans.

Going to try and get something together in the LA area tonight. We went to BWW in Pasadena for first round game, but I'd be down to go elsewhere if that helps accommodate more.

Who's down??

2. ultrawhite23

ultrawhite23 Member

bump

im down but unfortunately am too lazy to go anywhere east of la cienega

let me know where u guys end up going

3. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

take offense because thats a pretty lame excuse really to not try to meet up on a weekend - at least you own up to it

I'll actually be meeting up with some friends (not rockets fans) at the Barney's beanery in Burbank if any wants to come on by let me know so I can get a table for enough otherwise will just get one for 6

4. ultrawhite23

ultrawhite23 Member

If i'm not mistaken, this is a "Los Angeles" thread.

I live in W Los Angeles - so i am not trying to go to Burbank or Pasadena which are two completely different cities 45 mins away from me...

when i watch my rockets, I like booze... that is an expensive cab ride!

5. YallMean

YallMean Member

I know a taco place in Echo park you would love to go.

6. ultrawhite23

ultrawhite23 Member

cool story

la brea and olympic truck the best