1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We should call this site Non-Clutchfans until we are a clutch team again

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by RiceDaddy7, Nov 21, 2013.

1. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Still a better experience than when we had LOFs on the board. every bad game for Lin and Rockets was worse than a 30 pt blowout.

Stay classy y'all.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Clutch, can we call it SmooveCity.net (nothin' but .net) for a day? :grin:

3. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

When some people get emotionally invested in a team, they want blood no matter who it is... even if they have to eat their own. That's why you see a ton of knee-jerk reactions after losses ("Trade Harden! Fire McHale! Morey is the problem!"), imo.

4. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Git riddy of Rudy!

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Clutchfans is not the equivalent of Clutchcity... whoever has the copyrights

6. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Words of wisdom from Clutch.

There are a few people I watch the games with that react the same way whenever the opposing team goes on a run. It's hard to detach your own opinion from even friends and family members.

Personally, I can't be offended by something I have no control over. I'm upset when our team is playing poorly but I try not to take it personally. Some people are impossible to be around when their team is losing.

I think a big part of the negativity is the assumption that your opinion matters (superstition). Rockets players will not know or care about your opinion unless you stalk them and attempt to upset them. You can wear whatever shirt you want, perform any rituals and the outcome would be the same.