1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You CAN report bad officiating to NBA. Do something about

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Camarograna2, May 20, 2015.

1. joeson332

joeson332 Member

if you about that life you'd post it on Twitter.
    I cant see it at work =/

2. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

Video is way 2 long to put a snip of it in twitter. however you can help my retweeting my link to the video

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Video that will be sent to NBA on missed calls <a href="http://t.co/9mT4oncmin">http://t.co/9mT4oncmin</a></p>&mdash; Cesar Granados (@Cesar_Grana2) <a href="https://twitter.com/Cesar_Grana2/status/601062704976015361">May 20, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

Isn't this fair use? The person who made this isn't profiting from it and is using it for commentary.

4. Camarograna2

they want this to blow over so we need to continue making noise before tonight ECF game. After tonights ECF game we wont be able to make noise for non Houston fans. Come on peeps retweet, post, upload

5. Madano

Madano Contributing Member

What was used to capture the video:

[​IMG]

6. Camarograna2

Matt Gilbert From California just commented on the video link. We have a troll folks. I deleted his comment. I guess this is same as Madano.

Fyi i did not edit this video. Original poster is mentioned in the description. Kudos to him as this took lots of work. I dont care about the quality as long as i can see the fouls

youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxH..._comment_id=z13dsbuqgu30whpla22rt5exosmrgnfml

retweet: <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Video that will be sent to NBA on missed calls <a href="http://t.co/9mT4oncmin">http://t.co/9mT4oncmin</a></p>&mdash; Cesar Granados (@Cesar_Grana2) <a href="https://twitter.com/Cesar_Grana2/status/601062704976015361">May 20, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

7. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

I just retweeted this on twitter. I don't think the league will pay any real attention. Coach Mchale and/or Mr. Les will have report this terrible officiating to the front office.

8. Camarograna2

Thanks.. they tend to ignore the front office though.. they pay more attention to social media

9. Enchanted

Enchanted Member

The Rockets proved they are easily better than GSW. I'm not even worried. We'll probably win the rest of the games without trying.

10. StevieCrossover

Quit crying guys. Golden State Warriors won it fair and square. If the refs would never cheat.

Rockets < Warriors + Refs.

11. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

They paid attention when Cuban and his coach started complaining. They also did it when Doc and Co. complained. The very next game we lost.

12. SemisolidSnake

I agree with this. Things sink in more when you see them back-to-back over and over and over. If Bogut set as many illegal screens as it's claimed on here (I just don't catch that stuff as well as y'all), then that should be a focal point. One after the other. Same with Harden slaps. Same with no-touch fouls. And then the batches should timestamped in the Youtube description. I know that's a lot of work, but it is a more effective way of focusing attention.

13. Precision340

Precision340 Member

14. Mr Chuck Norris

I recall JVG saying something about wanting to see All of James hardens drives to the basket to see if he legitimately gets fouled. Is there anyway we can get him this?

15. 25CookemHarden

I would love to help spread the bias. Please hook me up with video if possible. I have been MIA from this site for 7 years and am now just getting back on. I still creep the forums weekly.

16. PointZero

PointZero Member

Draymond Green crashes into Trevor Ariza intentionally then grabs him and holds him down. Should have been a flagrant 1.

17. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

He has better access to these things than we do. He also said he will go back and look at the tape.

18. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

Someone post this on reddit r/nba

19. Precision340

Precision340 Member

20. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Anyone tweet it to Morey yet? I'm sure he's compiled his own version and sent it to the league already.