1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 5/19/2015 (Western Conference Finals, Game 1)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 18, 2015.

1. delta69er

delta69er Member

Is that like for the rockets winning the series or just game 1?

2. Asian Sensation

I'm placing 250 at +600.

3. Asian Sensation

You can bet single games and even crazy stuff like what player scores the first basket.

I'm betting 250 for the rockets to win the series. If they do I will win 1500 and get back my 250 initial bet.

4. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Nice, I will probably take the Rockets +10 for game 1. I will put down more if I can find +10.5.

5. Asian Sensation

No overall series bet? I'm not confident in choosing exact games we will win but I'm very confident we advance.

6. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

No overall series bet for me. Another option you have is you might want to wait one game and place your bet. If rockets lose game 1, you could get even better odds on the series price. The flip side is if they win your odds get worse. Good luck

7. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

Punch them in the mouth, see what they're made of!

8. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

I'm going to throw some money on this series as well. I already have Rockets at 23/1 to win it all from the regular season for just a $100 bet. I was thinking of going $100 to start and then add $100 if we lose game 1.

9. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

If we win this game ESPN will explode.

10. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">TODAY ONLY: Houston residents sign up by midnight for a potential Game 3 &amp; 4 ticket presale. <a href="http://t.co/BsN6lfwsuZ">http://t.co/BsN6lfwsuZ</a> <a href="http://t.co/KqAFMOcPQa">pic.twitter.com/KqAFMOcPQa</a></p>&mdash; Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) <a href="https://twitter.com/HoustonRockets/status/600457827849646080">May 19, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

11. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Where can,I place this online bet? I want to bet the series too

12. Asian Sensation

mobile.betonline.ag

1 person likes this.
  13. Bryant2108

Bryant2108 Member

I have to admit that I don't have any idea what to expect tomorrow.

I know the Rockets lost the season series 4-0, but the last time they played was a long time ago and this team is very different today. Many have the Warriors winning it all, and they did have a hell of a regular season. I think tomorrow will show us a lot about the entire series. Hopefully we can steal it, but even if we can't, as long as we stay competitive, I like our chances. I just don't want to see a blowout loss to start the series and have everyone getting down on the rockets (further than they are already - damn media) Let's do this!

14. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

jump shooting teams can be exposed.

Memphis almost did this until Tony Allen got hurt.

15. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

I hope the Rockets get in strong since this is the first time in playoffs where they open game 1 on the road so it is crucial to build a strong momentum for the series.

16. totti_c

totti_c Member

The X factor of this series is Livington/AI vs Prigioni/Brewer. I does think we can fight with the starter, but when they are in the court around the 3 min left of first quarter, we may be in trouble since they are taller and stronger. Can we find a solution?

17. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

I think being on the road for game 1 actually helps us. No pressure; just the guys. Good vibes....

1 person likes this.
  18. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Can't believe arrogant ass scrub fan thinks they will sweep the rockets based on regular season matchups.

I hope the Rockets bully the **** out of those clowns.

19. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

I wish we could hop in the DeLorean and zip up to 88mph and go to 94 and grab dream, max and elie. Dream for the low post. Max to get in Curry's head and jock strap and Elie to stop Klay. I think that 94 team would have done quite well against these Warriors.

20. dragonwill

dragonwill Member

Iguodala long arm defense has been effective on harden in the past.

Hopefully Ariza can do the same to Curry.