1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Representing from LA

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets018, May 15, 2015.

1. rockets018

rockets018 Member

Down 18 after a miraculous 180 reverse shot and I couldn't help but have flash backs to game 7 against Dallas in '05. We gave such a valiant effort, but again we would fall short. All the talent in the world, but we had no heart. We rolled over, and once again I had this same feeling. The nauseousness started to set in. Here comes the, "lets leave guys, the game is over".

I cannot recall what I just witnessed. Screaming at the top of my lungs as Jsmoove and Brewer went off, as Clippers fans looked in dismay. It was as if there was just an alien abduction and they lost functions of their brains. I felt as if I was on the court with our team. Sucking the gravity right out of the building.

Our Rockets fans throughout the stadium held true, and stayed til the very end. I can't believe I almost gave up on this team. Win or lose this was a hell of a season, and I commend the entire team, McHale included.

I still am in utter disbelief of what just happened.

Lets represent in Htown! Blow up the stadium, 8 alley oops to Dwight, and 15-30 3 PT shooting. Lets send a message we are not to be taken lightly, and we will not back down.

LETS GO CLUTCH CITY.

2. pass_to_Hakeem

Representing H-Town from Huntington Beach!!!

#redNATION #CLUTCHCITY

3. Jiramisu

Jiramisu Member

SUCH REGRET NOT GOING TO THE GAME BUT STILL SO HAPPY WE WON SO I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL RIGHT NOW

4. rockets018

rockets018 Member

LETS GOOOOOOOO! Where are we gonna watch game 7???

I'd be down to drive anywhere in Cali to be with a bunch of Rockets fans for game 7.

5. rockets018

rockets018 Member

Man, I can't explain what happened, how I felt or how I feel now.

It's like Ricky Bobby, he doesn't know what to do with his hands, I don't know what to do with my emotions!!