1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Not ready for prime time

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketsjudoka, May 14, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Know Your Role

I retract my previous statements…Burn em Rockets

2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not surprising the ones who led the comeback were the veterans. We just saw josh smith grow up before out eyes. He just grew into Mario Elie!

3. Likemike33

Likemike33 Member

Yes, we`re ready for Prime time BABY!!!!;)

4. Know Your Role

Prime Time ain't ready for the Rockets

Cue Tops Drop

5. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Dwight needs to take back the leadership in the playoffs. He's been our biggest player in the playoffs.

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What on earth just happened?

7. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

The anti jinx worked last time might as well revive this and see what happens.

8. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

so much for the anti jinx.

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Anti-anti-jinx is what you put on.

Warriors are just a way better team. Credit the rockets for hanging around the first two games but it's clear now we were just holding on...

Even our best effort on every level isn't enough to win this series. That's just what it is. A good effort will get us blown out.

10. RESINator

RESINator Member

<iframe src='http://streamable.com/e/nchx' width='560' height='318' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen scrolling='no'></iframe>

11. PJ86

PJ86 Member

WOOOWW, just wow..

12. MistaK

MistaK Member

Where exactly did Harden whine?? Ppl on here are the ones whining. Harden couldn't hit a shot, it happens. The entire team couldn't hit a shot to save their lives. Fact is, when entire defenses are focused on stopping you, you will need your role players to step up to alleviate the pressure. It didn't happen tonight.

Yeah Howard is undisciplined at times, but those are not reasons why this team can't win a championship.

They are playing a much deeper and healthier team. I don't think it is going to happen, but I hope they can pull off four straight wins, but either way..this team just needs to grow and this definitely is going to be a learning experience for them. I'm sure they will use it as motivation. Tweak the roster a bit, hope for better health next year so the team can get chemistry going early and then they should be right there again.

Let's not forget that they are one of four teams left!! As bad as this loss is, no matter what happens, I'm proud of this team and I believe that they can win a championship.