1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you think Harden and Howard will leave as soon as the opportunity comes if the coaching isn't fix

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Ns575, May 11, 2015.

1. anchel

anchel Member

McHale "The Recruiter" making Dwight opt out? Nah

2. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

The Warriors "Loved" Mark Jackson

3. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

I agree. He should ask for only 10mil/yr.

4. joeson332

joeson332 Member

lets not reach today

5. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

6. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Lol. If Dwight takes a paycut, he's doing it in Cleveland.

7. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Harden saying he disagrees with the Hacka strategy is very telling to me

8. BossRolen

BossRolen Member

This thread is genuinely depressing and pathetic.

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

After playing for Coach K I don't see how these guys could really think they are going far with him.

I think Harden was cool with him because McHale would let him do whatever out there. Harden could take plays off and do whatever he wanted out there and that must be fun. After this though...we'll see.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You HONESTLY believe they are prepped? I mean REALLY prepped like a JVG, or Adelman team?

Because I certainly DO NOT agree with that.

Funny how coach K got Harden to play defense and by the end of the NBA season that has worn off.

DD

11. RESINator

RESINator Member

Absolutely.

I'm frightened that Harden may jump ship to LA being that its his hometown and all the best strippers are from there.

12. alcatrazpsycho

I think Dwight stays, although it wouldn't surprise me if he opts out .. not to take a paycut but to secure another long term contract. Think about it ... the guy is prone to injury, unfortunately.

If he does take the cut and remain healthy though, all the merrier.

13. dmoneybangbang

Actually us fans don't see a lot compared to players.

14. dmoneybangbang

How so? Carlisle, Pop, and Doc all used it....

15. dream2franchise

Just putting it out there...could the Rockets lack of drive and fire on the court be the result of feeling woefully ill-prepared for this series?

If they're stepping out on the court without what they feel is an actual strategy, then how do they feel like they can compete to begin with?

16. dmoneybangbang

LOL. What was so special about how Adelman prepped? We still run some of Adelman's read and react offense.

17. dmoneybangbang

We've come out and stuck with the Clippers until about half time. We're prepped, but just not executing, which are two different things. We've got guys who are posting very low shooting percentages, even for a team that doesn't shoot particularly well. This is more than just coaching.

18. Ariza4MVP

Ariza4MVP Member

Was afraid of these threads. Harden can't leave until 2018, so let's not completely panic alright. I mean the team that is destroying us right now went through this exact same process of having to get over the hump.

Let's see where the chips fall after the huge cap increase, it will be ok rockets fans. Don't jump of the building so soon.

19. soonerfan7277

soonerfan7277 Member

Let's not make mountains out of ant hills just yet. We overachieved this season with the injury bug that has plagued us all season. We have some valuable assets to build a contending roster next season. I honestly feel we are two key players away from true contention

20. SDsportsjunkie

Did I miss something? I didn't see McHale clanking shots of the rim. I didn't see McHale yo-yoing the dribble for most of the shot clock. I didn't see McHale missing FTs. Players have to play. And the Rockets stink at playing basketball right now