1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official Fire McHale Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FTW Rockets FTW, Apr 19, 2012.

1. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

And yet the idiot apologists here think McHale is a good coach

No team should ever go on a 23-0 run and no team should allow austin ****ing overs to light you up repeatedly

Where is the D?

**** Off McHale

You are ruining my team

1 person likes this.
  2. Zergling

Zergling Member

You can say all you want about Harden and his effort, but McHale straight up QUIT ON HIS TEAM when they went on that run. ZERO ADJUSTMENT. Didn't put Dwight in, no Nick Johnson to at least chase around guards, no hacking Jordan to stop momentum and crowd energy. ABSOLUTE INCOMPETENCE

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Pretty amazing he didn't hack DeAndre one time. Like...not even once...

4. Play07

Play07 Member

Here yall go blaming mchale, lead was down the guys stopped playing D and out star just didn't show up tonight.

5. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

inexplicable not fouling Jordan, firable offense

6. Rocket_Man_2.0

20-0 run..get rid of him.:mad:

7. Scientific1

Scientific1 Member

So he's just a yes man to Morey and the players?

8. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

3 more years............yay.............

9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Seriously, the question will come up and I wonder what his his answer will be about not hacking Jordan with Howard sitting half way through the 3rd and the game very much in reach.

10. hoopball

hoopball Member

i swear, this could be blessing in disguise. it's not that we are losing to the clippers is the problem, it's how we lose to them and maybe this could be the last straw. i hope we lose three straight games then the management will finally come to the damn conclusion we fans knew a long time ago.

11. hooroo

hooroo Member

The Rockets weren't seen as a championship roster at the beginning of the season with people agreeing they were a PG & PF away. Both positions are weakened through injury.

12. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Part of it falls on McHale, part falls on Morey, part on the players.

McHale...what needs to be said has been said a thousand times. No need to expand on it.

Morey...dude tells McHale to value 3's and free throws. You'd think he'd sign dudes who are effective in those areas. I mean...one or two guys in those areas that underwhelm is one thing. When the whole team outside of a few guys struggle there? That's counterintuitive.

The Players...I mean...they have shown zero heart in 2 of 3 playoff games. What more needs to be said?

13. roxstarz

roxstarz Member

This is Morey more than Mchale and the sooner people realize this the sooner we can fix the problem. Morey will not fire Mchale because he just gave him an extension. That would also mean he was wrong and I just don't see him admitting that he made a mistake with the extension.

14. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

ughhhh what a effing joke, i've been a Mchale supporter if there is such a thing but I've had enough. DJ is a free possession in gift wrap and he doesn't even utilize it while Doc goes apes*** on Dwight.

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Alexander is only worried about his money

McHale cannot coach in the playoffs

Morey with hit and miss trade policy and his 3 point system that does not work in the playoffs

16. RocketFire

RocketFire Member

Anyone that is defending McHale is stupid. If your players are playing like idiots than atleast call a TO. If they are not playing defense than foul Jordan. There are many things you are suppose to do to get an advantage over your team. WE HAVE A DISADVANTAGE OF HAVING MCHALE ON OUR TEAM. PURE LOSER OF A COACH.

17. Houston79Astro

Unlike some here, I like mchale. Smart dude, but at the same time he is what you call a starter kit coach. He can develop players and let them grow in a nice relaxed system, but when winning time comes you have to choose else where. Let's get thibs! Or some other u and coming coach.

18. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

our star was being double teamed, and whenever he attacked the basket drew an offensive foul..

mchale is a joke

bring in thibs, hell bring in vinny del negro any coach has to be better than this fool, what did morey see in this guy

19. Play07

Play07 Member

This the game plan is effective but we really only have 1 player that shoots the good beside the ball hander harden. Which is terry.

20. Play07

Play07 Member

Tibs same guy who didn't foul when his team was up 3 earlier. Tibbs has a defense plan, so his gm signs players who play D