1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Feedback +/-?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by reliableman, May 7, 2015.

1. reliableman

reliableman Member

I thought this was a feedback forum. So why was a comment of mine deleted and given neg rep in the Sams Club Ad thread? If you want feedback, you can't neg rep people for (perceived) negative feedback. That's just not fair.

I'm ok with neg rep along with explanation if you think it was warranted. I don't think I said anything that I should be penalized for. I know that I CLEARLY stated that I understand this site gathers income from ads and is dependent on that. I also CLEARLY stated that I'm not gonna click on ads. Sorry. I don't do it on any other website. Not gonna start here.

I love this forum and love what it offers to REAL Rockets fans. I've been considering donating to the tip jar on a regular basis...but this is no way to treat people.

2. KDJ3

KDJ3 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Not a democracy bro.

Clutch's playground, Clutch's rules....fairness has nothing to do with it.

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Clutch is #1

5. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

You crying over a neg rep? LOL

6. jbasket

jbasket Member

It's ok, I got slapped with a Rocket's red in that thread too. R2k hit me with the CF Hammer of Justice.

We are all in this together mate. You will live to see the next day.

Enjoy the color, support the team! :cool:

#6 jbasket, May 7, 2015
    Last edited: May 7, 2015
  7. reliableman

reliableman Member

Word.

I'm not complaining about neg rep. I'm stating this is a forum for discussion. If there is no discussion there is no forum.

Go Rockets!

8. KDJ3

KDJ3 Contributing Member

Listen, man, I appreciate the rep and all...but if you're going to complain about something you have to be prepared for people to criticize you about it. Let it hit you, it'll toughen up your skin. Most of all, just have fun on this site.

9. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

FYI, Just because I answer does not mean I did anything, you do realize that I am not the only one here capable of giving out reds.

and for the record, I havent given a red since before the playoffs started, I've been far too busy working 12+ hour shifts to spend much time here at all.

10. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

A very good way to support this site is by clicking on ads. This place has been free from the beginning and maintaining a site with this much traffic isn't cheap. If you don't want to click on ads, you should keep that to yourself next time.

11. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

I see plenty of discussion going on in this forum. Lots and lots of threads.

Just because there are certain subjects Clutch doesn't want brought up does not negate the entire forum's purpose.

How bout you just cooperate and don't bring up that subject, it has very little to do with the site other than costing Clutch money that is needed to keep the forum online.....and unless you are the developer, it costs you nothing to just not bring it up.

12. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Ridiculous. You got a negative rep and an explanation why. Nothing else. Discussion, criticism, feedback... all welcome. Posting step by step how to block the only means the site has to support itself? Give me a break. If somebody does not understand that, I have no sympathy for them whatsoever.

13. KDJ3

KDJ3 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

14. jbasket

jbasket Member

I know. Clutch actually smacked me with an infraction on this topic here a couple months ago, when I did a more toned-down (IMHO) of what reliableman did.

Negged rep (this week):
    With all due respect, you have a track record of putting people in their places, so I assumed accordingly. Don't ban me please, ha. Plz, I am a fan, truly :(

My condolences :(

[​IMG]

#14 jbasket, May 7, 2015
    Last edited: May 8, 2015
  15. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

This is the only site I turn off ad block.

16. cheke64

cheke64 Member

But freedom of speech bro or nah?

17. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Its protected by the government.

18. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

This is not a United States governed state, this is a website which you are a guest of and can be removed from for whatever reason.

19. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Demmnnn.... Clutch hit him with the

[​IMG]
    Then the

[​IMG]
    I once playfully said clutch was looking at another dude romantically in a video. I retract that statement cause I dont want to go NITE NITE!

20. Jontro

Jontro Member

You can't make ghey jokes about dudes, unless it's Parsons. He's so hot, that Chandler. I wish he was in Magic Mike 2.