1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Corey Brewer on NBA After Dark

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

2. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Looks awesome, I usually don't like this show because of their regurgitated narrative bs, but I'll definitely listen for Corey.

3. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Weird they started the show talking about how much they hate the Rockets, but didn't mention it when Corey was on.

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

they said Rondo didn't get a playoff share? can they actually do that? wouldn't that mean a breach of contract thing, like "suspended for actions detrimental to the team."

5. platypus

platypus Member

**** these rockets haters.

On an unrelated note i was listening to sirius XM nba radio today and ****ing Brian Scalibranie was literally ****ting on the rockets. He basically made it known he hates our team.

**** that guy.

6. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Rockets hate aside Andrew Sharp is just generally an awful NBA writer. What the hell was Bill Simmons thinking hiring this moron.

7. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

That Tony Allen quote about haters being like crickets seems quite apt in this context

For those of you who haven't seen it, Allen said: "Haters are like crickets. Crickets make a lot of noise, you hear it but you can't see them. Then right when you walk by them, they're quiet"

8. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Yeah.... F[_]ck these guys. Super annoying podcast. Puban losing to Morey is "hard to stomache", **** that b!tch.

9. Wapzoe

Wapzoe Member

To start a podcast blatantly lamenting the fact that the Rockets beat the Mavericks and hating on the organisation before bringing a Rocket player on for an interview just seems so tactless..

People are entitled to their opinions but this show just seems amateurish. The interview was pointless too

10. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

Is it?

That's SOP. Sports media people don't usually rip people during interviews, they do it the rest of the time.

11. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

that chick juliet has a hard on for parsons...ive listened to those podcasts a few times, and oh my God, she will not stop talking about parsons..

12. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

I'm looking forward to hearing their lamenting.

13. blunto

blunto Member

Listened to a couple of episodes of NBA After Dark last year. I remember they were big Parsons fans before he was a Mav, but I can't say I'm surprised they'd be Dallas fans.

Unsubscribed after two of the hosts openly admitted not even watching games. Their outmoded takes on the league suddenly made sense.

Never looked back, no regrets. Super amateurish and fairly annoying.

14. DreamWarrior

DreamWarrior Member

found a picture of the female interviewer....
    [​IMG]

15. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Worth listening or not? Need a poll.

16. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

NO! Do not click. That juliet bish has a face for podcasts too.

17. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

isn't it like........................why do so many Americans talk "like" teenagers. Especially in the media now when they over use the word "like" too much

18. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

You guys do realize that NBA after dark has little to do with actual NBA analysis? In fact, that Juliet chick's entire shtick is that she has a hard-on for Parsons.

Not exactly hard-hitting stuff

19. baubo

baubo Member

That he needed someone to cater to the lowest common denominator?

20. Roxoff

Roxoff Member

It's funny how they state "Oh Rockets don't need a twitter personality", and then go on to say Cuban should hire the guy for the Mavs. That's Grantland summed up in a sentence.