1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Josh Smith Game 2 Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RedRedemption, Apr 21, 2015.

1. LandryMegaBeast

hey harden had 24 in both games and had 11 last game. he didnt play tonight cuz he didnt need to... quit startin ****

2. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

I'm just adding my name because my goodness i just witnessed something I'll never forget. Well played Josh

3. LandryMegaBeast

**** my bad meant 11 assists.. u knew what i meant

4. Genesis

Genesis Contributing Member

That was amazing to watch! It HAS to be demoralizing on opposing team to witness that. Pick your poison. Man, GO ROCKETS!!

5. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Yo sniper, what's the status update on female roommates? :grin:

6. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

He'll show up once you actually watch the game.

7. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Harden has played quite well for 3 of the 4 halves of this series so far. We are just waiting for him to be GREAT.

8. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Josh Smith was awesome!!

9. Panda23

Panda23 Member

'when josh plays like that, rockets are unbeatable' -kenny/chuck

10. solid

solid Contributing Member

Thank you Josh Smith for a "classic" stretch of playoff basketball. You were the deciding factor in the game. You can show that segment to your grandchildren someday. That was absolutely awesome. And Dwight Howard, you are the real deal, the monster in the middle. I don't think I have ever seen that many dunks in a playoff game. You destroyed the Mavs.

11. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I love Josh Smith when he is at his best!

12. SemisolidSnake

Josh looked like a player reborn after that first half. The Smith-Howard pincer attack is devastating. We just never knew it existed until now. His post-game interview was great, too; very good assessment of the Rockets' mental state through the game. Bravo, Josh Smith. Bravo.

13. Chezzymann

Chezzymann Member

Anyone made a gif of all of his lobs yet?

14. MiracleShot

MiracleShot Member

That was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. It was alley oop after alley oop, looked like an old AAU game out there.

15. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Josh Smith had more assists in the 4th quarter (7) than the Mavericks had in the second half (6). <a href="http://t.co/nZxTRGhYab">pic.twitter.com/nZxTRGhYab</a></p>&mdash; NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNNBA/status/590735068148170752">April 22, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

16. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Another thing that I will always love from players like Josh, Kostas, Bev.... is that even if they play bad, they give you 100% all the time & when they **** up you can tell their anguish by their facial expressions & their mannerisms. They care so much & that's very admirable.

"It's not how hard you fall, it's how fast you can get back up"

1 person likes this.
  17. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

[​IMG]

i've always been a fan. he's been on my nba2k teams. he's a very talented player but just too inconsistent, partially thx to the mediocare hawks teams he was in. i want him back. u know he likes the team, best 3pt shooting in his career. he should be willing to take the vet min for 3 years since he got bought out. him and brewer, tho i think brewerw ill be more pricey but will accept a cheaper offer if he gest 3+ years.

18. crazeazn

crazeazn Member

I know this is a big request but can somebody post all assist-dunks in one video from this game? I swear there were SO many of them.

19. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Could not have said it better myself

Thanks Smoovenator.

20. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

No 3's. No problem!

Man they just went nuts in the paint this game. That's with all the missed layups. Great 4th. They need to sharpen their game up further in Dallas.