1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season Five

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Commodore, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Trying to recall off hand. How many story lines were in the premiere. It had Daenerys/Unsullied/Dragons, Cersie/Jamie, Tyrion/Varys, Robb/Stannis/Mance, Littlefinger/Sansa, Martells, Podrick/Brienne...That's only about 9 minutes per storyline. No wonder it flew by so fast.

#261 Falcons Talon, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  2. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

That's why I put change of heart in quotation marks.. it was his plan all along.
    See post 230.

3. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Cersei as a little girl... that scene is huge.

Did you mean Tyrion/Varys?

4. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Yes....Tyrion. Thanks for catching that. I'll go back and edit.

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Keep in mind that Varys did mention that the plan was for a Targaryan reinsertion or whatever but they failed at the first attempt. What he's referring to as that failure is up for debate.

Could very be that after Danny's brother was killed, or it was noted that he was not going to be in power of Khal's army, Varys and co. were willing to abort their plan at that time by giving info to King Robert to have her killed, and now only as the throne is in disarray due to Tywin's death, that they are now going back to Danny as a backup option.

Or

could be that since Varys mentioned a Targaryan reinsertion and not a Danny reinsertion that there are other Targaryan cards he has yet to play (enter fan theories X, Y, Z).

However I did very quickly notice this plot hole, and if I noticed it that quick without help from the internet, I'm sure the showrunners know its there and will address it. Maybe Vary's admitting his plan failed first was enough of an explanation from their standpoint, and him going back to the plan now isn't necessarily plan A.

#265 dobro1229, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

yea. . he have to remember in the beginning . . . Danys was about as important as good horse . . .. just something to be traded
    They treated women like that
    She has made herself stronger and more self reliant . . proven herself

Rocket River

7. Big Dogzz

Big Dogzz Member

I saw this and couldn't resist. Quality wasn't terrible. And now I have to see Episode 5 & 6 and if they are truly leaked as well. If so can someone please provide?

Thanks and as someone who believes in not spoiling anything I will now quietly shut my mouth and not say anything further. Any assistance though appreciated. Happy watching!

8. The Law

The Law Member

First 6 episodes are on MovieTube.cc

You're welcome, quality is actually pretty awesome, great website for leaked movies and television shows.

1 person likes this.
  9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Only 4 episodes were leaked.

10. Xercules

Xercules Member

11. Faust

Faust Member

can someone who read the books or know about the show explain the conversation between two characters about the way they want to die? is this a four shadow?

jamey lanister is my favorite. including tyrion he's not an asdhole like the rest of his family. but he wants to die in the arms of the woman he loves? are he and cersei going to be killed by the other groups soon? b.c i will be really sad. seems all the decent ones like ned stark and robb get killed.

12. dmoneybangbang

Jamie was an ******* pretty much until he lost hid hand. They do a lot of foreshadowing on the TV series.... The beginning of the Red Wedding, they setup the end with Rob and Kat Stark talking strategy and saying they were risking everything by going to the Freys.

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The witch exactly tells Cersei
    how she is going to die. (Maggie the Frog)

14. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Book spoiler, though you could always go to the book thread and ask.

Short answer.
    No.
    Slightly longer, slightly more spoilerish answer.
    They're both still alive in the books.

15. Buck Turgidson

The dragons get loose and burn **** up and there's a *hot* sex scene with the green one and the black one f***ing in midair like eagles.

16. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

But aren't they all male? They're all named after men at least.

I'm sorry, but homosexual dragon sex is where I draw the line. You've gone too far this time, HBO! :mad:

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Hehe are you an ornithologist? I think eagles are birds and birds don't do it in midair.

Too funny homo dragons

18. Big Dogzz

Big Dogzz Member

Thank you for suggesting but as mentioned above it was only 4 episodes. If you or anyone would know of 5 & 6 it'd be much appreciated lol

19. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

The best part is when they show them j*zz'ing flaming lava all over Kaleshi!

Could have been the climax of the season.

20. KDJ3

KDJ3 Contributing Member

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/PrGNf7O36heCs" width="480" height="267" frameBorder="0" style="max-width: 100%" class="giphy-embed" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>