1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obese woman who couldn't keep her husband from running around on her announces presidential run

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Apr 12, 2015.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

See, I could be a real ******* and post Facebook profile pics of a few out of the seventeen who were KIA in my unit, 2nd battalion 6th Marines in Marjah and ask you if they "weren't ****" but out of respect for my fallen brothers and their families I will not.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

There's nothing wrong with being a lowly grunt so long as you don't act like a douche about it and think that it should be more impressive than it is. I have plenty of buddies who were infantry....and some who were more than just infantry. Those who are my buddies aren't foolish enough to beat their chests and start with the grunt vs pog BS. They know better, and more importantly, they are simply better people than that.

Look, I get it, being simply an infantryman was probably the greatest accomplishment of your life and you want to inflate the importance of that accomplishment. At some point when you grow up (growing old is not the same thing), you'll learn why you shouldn't be that guy.

3. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

wow bobby, you are embarrassing yourself.

4. fchowd0311

See, here is the thing. Unless you have children, have a bachelors(from a school that is academically higher ranked and more selective than the one I'm attending), do you have any accomplishments greater than a Purple Heart(even though I don't really consider it an accomplishment) or a combat action ribbon(or the army equivalent of it)? If you don't, then you have no room for backhanded complements Mr. 'I bragged about S-2 shop's selectivity'. I would say physically fighting in a war and surviving is an experience and accomplishment that most men ARE proud of.

The most you can muster up is "I have friends in the infantry". So please, stop pretending as if you know the level of physical and mental punishment that entails being an Infantry Marine.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

This is just a pathetic post. Be ashamed of yourself and stop posting.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

In fact, I'll just end this now by putting you where you should have been long ago, the ignore list. You are truly a disgusting person.

7. fchowd0311

Coming from the guy who is willing to state that a 'lowly' grunt ain't ****!?!

You know how I know that YOU are the disgusting piece of trash and I'm not?

SIMPLE: Everything I have said in regards to this **** show I would be willing to say in front of a fallen service member's mother and not feel as if I have offended the mother. Now, I'm not sure how a mother of a fallen Marine would take it if you told her infantry Marine son was an '"idiot" or "wasn't ****". Ya, I'm the disgusting human.

Naw, I'm not going to ignore you. I'm not a b**** like you.

#127 fchowd0311, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  8. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

You're the one insulting members of the military and you call him disgusting? Wow.

9. TheresTheDagger

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BXdNYXMQoy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Damn, fchowd just flanked Bobby's Maginot Line and has him on retreat to the ignore button.

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

OP sure does not know much about Obesity

She is chubby but not obese.

12. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Based on his initital threads years ago when he was being more serious, sadly this is the real bigtexx.

13. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

I actually have him on ignore but seeing his posts in quotes remind me why I ignored him. I am not a b**** but I just couldn't stand seeing him obsessively vomit all over threads. The guy just enjoys arguing with every single person on the board and being a drama queen. My time on CF is better for it.

14. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

It will be as effective as this one, in all likelihood

15. rudan

rudan Member

No, she's a butch but not chubby

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I insulted him for being a jackass, if you knew more about the situation you'd understand. You find all sorts of vets like him (usually in bars) who were infantry that pound their chests and act like that somehow puts them above the other members of the military when that couldn't be further from the truth. He started this nonsense several threads back with his grunt vs pog BS and I've finally gotten tired of it. Hopefully one day he'll grow up and become better than he is but I'm not going to wait around for it so he becomes only the 2nd person on my ignore list.

17. fchowd0311

Does he seriously want to revert back to THAT particular thread that began this **** show?

We had a 'debate' about the merits of the Iraq war and the future of Iran relations. I mentioned that the VA is backlogged with veterans from the most recent wars and the system just can't handle more wounded vets from a potential new war with Iran. Bobby as usual jumps to ad hominem attacks and called me a "disgusting civilian" because only "disgusting civilians" 'pretend' to care about wounded veterans. That was the first mention of military service ever between me and Bobby... Bobby calling me a "disgusting civilian" and he has the audacity to assert that I "pound my chest". Yes, in jest, since he referred to me as a "disgusting civilian" I called him a "pog/fobbit" which is 'derogatory' military jargon for anyone who isn't in a direct combat occupation(mechanic, intel, admin, supply etc); which ironically led to Bobby bumping his chest referring to his enlisted occupation as cognitively 'too difficult' for a grunt which then I retorted that barley graduating high school and scoring 'well' on a asvab score which an 8th grader could accomplish is all that is required to be in ANY enlisted military occupation including his and mine.

Apparently I brag about my military service at bars(Bobby should stop projecting himself onto me) because it irks me when someone such as bobby, who has no understanding of the sacrifices that direct combat occupation service members endure, labels them as 'idiots' and no, bobby was not only referring to me as an idiot (which I wouldn't give a crap about) but the entire occupation of infantry. He stated it explicitly. He of course will backtrack and state that he was only referring to me but I just simply have to go to that thread and paste a direct quote from him.

In summary, I, in jest, called him a pog because he initially labeled me as a "disgusting civilian" which resulted in this **** show where bobby believes I am a disgusting human because I just won't take a douchbag such as himself labeling the entire occupation of infantry for 'idiots'.

I doubt he would have the manhood to state that the infantry is for 'idiots' to a mother of a fallen infantry Marine though. Of course he is willing to state such things in an anonymous board.

At this point no one should have any respect for bobby in this board, including those that share the same conservative ideology has him.

#137 fchowd0311, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  18. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

No, I respect both Bobby and you and anyone else who has been in the military, whether in a combat or non-combat situation. Beyond just the "giving their lives for our country"- which is certainly true- it's just more of a challenging environment to be in than many in the private sector. I think it's just best that we have our differences but that we respect all members of the military- as a non-military member, it's not really my place to comment on this, just IMHO.

19. fchowd0311

It's not about respecting his military service. I don't know about his service to comment on it other than it wasn't a direct combat occupation which shouldn't matter in determining if one is deserving of respect. The issue of respect comes into play when he labels the occupation that empirically has the largest brunt of causalities as 'for idiots'. Yes, that is deserving of not respecting. At the very least I do not respect that notion in particular.

The anonymity of the internet brings the worst out of us including myself and hopefully bobby to. I hope what he posts in this message board is the worst of him.

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He just set me off with his ignorance. Since you posted his most recent comment I can see that he still sadly believes that infantrymen sacrifice more so than other military members and that somehow only those in the infantry die in war despite the fact that everyone's first MOS is infantry and you'll find soldiers of every MOS doing infantry work on deployment when they aren't busy with their other jobs. His lack of self-awareness and inability to respect other service members who do more than just infantry along with his bringing up the fallen in an effort to push the notion that infantrymen are somehow superior to the rest of the military is the reason I find him so disgusting. I honestly hope he runs off at the mouth around a large group of vets, it won't end well for him.

He's shown with every single comment that I was right about him all along, that he's nothing but an idiot. I truly pity him and anyone that has the displeasure of being associated with him.