1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why Do We Jump Down These Stars Throat When They Dont Live How We Want?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by S.L.A.B.Solider, Jul 18, 2003.

?

Should We Jdge Players Because they made A Mistake

Poll closed Jul 23, 2003.
  1. Yes Because they are on a petistol and should know better

23 vote(s)
    43.4%
  2. No,They make mistakes just like us and we are not GOD to judge

18 vote(s)
    34.0%
  3. He that is without sin let him cast the first stone

12 vote(s)
    22.6%
  1. Legendary21

Legendary21 Member

You mean he has sold himself, much like a line employee who strictly must follow company policies and regulations? Are you saying there is no personal freedom even for those who reap the greatest of economical rewards in this particular society?

No matter how great the price. If you sell yourself, your sold.

2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

That's just about the most creative spelling of a word I have ever seen. The "assect" thing was pretty creative too; unfortunately so creative, I don't even know what it is supposed to mean.

3. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

Ditto on MacBeth's post. Please copy and paste that post to each of the Kobe threads.

This isn't just some unreasonable standand Kobe's alleged to have broken. Hard to ignore.

4. TraeD

TraeD Member

S.L.A.B.(SlowLoudAndBangin) is another alternetive word for "Screw" a form of music in which I listen to my rap music.For all you smart folks.And for those of you hating me for what I wrote I could careless.I am not from L.A. I am from Houston Tx.And the sig is a verse from the song "World Keeps Turnin" from one of my favorite rappers in Houston, Z-Ro of Guerilla Maab.Homeboy aint nobody bitin ya style kid.I just ask an opinionated question and ya'll jumped on me as if I was a SUPERSTAR RIDAH or somethin.I expected some serious answer and less votes on the yes thing.WE ARE NOT GOD WE SHOULD JUDGE.BECAUSE HIM THAT JUDGES SHALL BE JUDGED BY THE SAME MEET IN WHICH HE JUDGED.I only seen a few people answer the post with out sarcasm and I appreciate that too.

5. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

riet, you are soooo unhip. ;)

a "petistol" is another term for a "gun". look at it this way... break the word down into two halves... "pet" and "istol". "pet" is of course a "man's best friend". "istol" is just "pistol", but without the "p". so... in other words, a pistol is man's best friend.

do you think it's any coincidence that when al pacino said, "say hello to my little friend"... that he was holding a "gun"?

you have to be hip to the lip, riet. ;)

now the lesson in double-r's. although it looks like spanish, you don't roll the "r"s off of your tongue. let's see... there's dirrty, herre, therre, compurrder...

huh? oh.... it's not a gun? ok. damn.

#25 OmegaSupreme, Jul 21, 2003
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2003
  6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

omega,
    You could not have followed up the shout out to the non-sarcastic responses with anything better. Thank you.

All the petistol posts have made my day, so this is my favorite thread. I even like using "careless" as a verb.

For instance: "She was driving me nuts, so I carelessed her in Walmart. She's probably still looking for me in Sporting Goods, paging my name and stuff."

7. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nobody has made reference to this gem, so I though I would give my props.

I think "assect" is youth slang for "fraudulently made by whitey" as in "With the recent charges assect (fraudulently made by whitey) to Kobe Bryant."

8. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

Oh, no, I thought it was just a misspelling of "pedestal" (traditional meaning). I also thought "assect" was a misspelling of "aspect." Riet, looks like you are not alone in the communication gap.

9. thumbs

delete duplicate

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

rimbaud, nice sig. Matty-B would be so down with that, even though his work is so totally assect.

11. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

thx, b-bob. the result of not having a life.

thumbs, i guess we need to ask clutch for more emoticons. i thought that the "wink" would do the trick and thought that a "rolleyes" would make me seem like an assprinhole.

it was sarcasm, thumbs. when he said "petistol", i think he did mean "pedestal".

12. thumbs

My error -- I connected the winks to the wrong dots.:)

13. TraeD

TraeD Member

TRUTHFULLY ALL OF YA'LL WHO DISSIN ME ON THE COOL CAN KISS MY GRITS.BECAUSE IF I REALLY SAID WHAT I WANTED TO SAY THIS BOARD AND THE MODERATORS WOULD KICK ME OUT AND BAN ME FOR LIFE.BUT I WILL HOLD MY PEACE AND LET YA'LL KNO THAT I WAS TYPIN FAST.SO WHY ALL THE PLEX ABOUT MY WRITTING MAN.WHAT I DO HUH?.............I CANT STAND FOLKS WHO WANNA TALK DOWN ON SOMEONE WHO MAKE AN ARTICLE WITH SOME SERIOUS THOUGHT BEING PUT INTO IT.YA'LL WANNA PULL THIS I THOUGHT YOU HAD SOME SENSE AND DISTAINMENT BUT I SEE WHEN I WRITE AN ARTICLE I HAVE TO PUT A DISCLAIMER ON IT TO LET YA'LL KNOW WHEN THERE IS A MISSPELLED WORD...........To Rip Van Rocket.I sopeak english and ebonics and have a album on the way entitled "Up Close And Personal".So yeah I speak english pretty well to put an album out through the grace of God.Anymore questions

TraeD aka S.L.A.B.Solider

14. macho GRANDE

macho GRANDE Elvis, was a hero to most but................

Don't worry bout it bruh. People hate.