1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Any Dallas Resident Rockets Fans? Free Two Tickets to Tonight's Game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by PugLife, Apr 2, 2015.

1. PugLife

PugLife Member

Hey guys,

Longtime lurker, but posting for the first time. I live in DC and was supposed to fly to Dallas for a wedding this weekend. I had bought tickets to the rockets/mavs game for tonight, but can't make it due to having the flu. Really sucks, because the rockets just came to dc which is the one game i make sure to go to every season, but i was on vacation in the dominican republic all last week and missed it. Thought everything would work out perfectly and I'd be able to see them this year after all, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Figured I'd give this a shot (not sure if it's allowed or not), but they are two actual tickets to the game (not pdf's that I can email to you or something). I don't have a scanner with me so the best I'd be able to do at this point is take a picture of them and send them to you and hopefully you can print them out and they should still scan at the gate.

They're not the best seats...upper level section 312, row L, but they were about $100 on stub hub when i got them. I'll be checking the thread periodically today and will PM the first person that wants them.

Also, I will be livid if it's a great game and/or if something awesome happens like another new career high for harden.

1 person likes this.
  2. bro2044

bro2044 Member

did anyone take advantage?

I live in Dallas and am free now, but don't know if this is still an option?

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

I'm currently overseas, but I'm free :(

4. PugLife

PugLife Member

Sorry buddy. Guess since I just registered, my account had to be approved by a mod before the post showed up. I just stopped checking after a few hours, because I figured it was useless. Games just about to start so I'm guessing it's a waste at this point.

2 people like this.
  5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

What a shame.

6. bro2044

bro2044 Member

It doesnt matter...

just another shtty game in Dallas. I'm glad I didnt waste my time.

7. bro2044

bro2044 Member

I TAKE IT BACK, I WANT THE TICKETS!!!!

;)

8. rawool

rawool Member

[​IMG]

9. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Ha that's a shame. I live in Dallas... I just trolled the Mavs fans at the neighborhood bar.

10. Juxtaposed Jolt

Repped for effort.

11. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Lol! This is such a great gif!! Had to go re-watch the actual scene, haha.

12. yo

yo Contributing Member

Any other people here in DC? We should do a CF viewing during the playoffs.

13. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

DANG!!!!!!

Had to take my kid to basketball practice...

Irony is his aau team practiced at the Dr. Pepper center where the D-League Mavs play.

T_Man

14. bro2044

bro2044 Member

lol, I never said I didnt want them ;)

haha just got caught in the moment, BOTH times. Good one tho

15. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

ja i asked yesterday in the dallas roll call thread if anyone didnt want to go that i would take them lol. Too bad mods took long time in approving you. I endedup buying some great seats for cheap.

16. PugLife

PugLife Member

yeah i actually tried to reply to you in that thread too and also PM you, but couldn't do either until i was approved. oh well. glad you got to see the game since it was a pretty good one.