1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I could never figure this out...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by chow_yun_fat, Mar 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

oooohhhhh...I see. At first I thought she was walking up to the door from the hallway/outside but you're right.

Strange birds

2. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Taking shower after relations prevents things like STD, AIDS and accidental pregnancy.

3. body slam

body slam Member

but relations was never mentioned in the original post.

4. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

How-Fun-Dat!

5. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Your explanation is more confusing than whatever situation occurred. The Dad didn't sneak into the bathroom if he opened the door without knocking. That's kind of the opposite of sneak. Do you know the difference between trespassing and sneaking? This story would make more sense if you were using sneak for trespass.

6. Asian Sensation

Kung Pao scent. No can defend.

7. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

I think you guys put too much thought into this. We were out all day (Houston heat/sweat) and she snuck me in to stay the night.

That's probably the most rational explanation. Maybe it was unusual for her to shower around that time.

8. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

We would not have had to put so much thought into it had you included more details.

9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

My guess is he wanted to shoot a Brazzers "father with daughter and her boyfriend" scene in the shower.

10. Aarackniid

Aarackniid Member

HAHAHAHAHA it was only a matter of time before this was said. I once sneaked into my girlfriends house at like 1 a.m. and her parents were directly below her room sleeping while we did what we do ;) and there wasn't a lock on the door either, so I was a little scared but hey, I was 17 so I could not be deterred lmao

11. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

If I was the dad, I would have tryed to squeeze my face through the door while screaming HEEEERRRRSS JJOHHNYY!!!! Lucky he didn't go full Norman Bates shower scene on ya man.

12. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

Parents have an instinct about this. It may have been during a time that she normally doesnt shower. He may have heard some noises. Mostly moms have this instinct. So the mom probly asked her to check on his daugter.

My parents could always tell when my brother sneaked out. Even in the middle of the night. Not sure how they knew.

13. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Damn.

You and vivi go that way back?

14. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

dat irony tho